Tonight I cooked..........

From a frozen pack of NZ lambs livers I got three meals, lush.

IMG_5286.jpg
IMG_5293.jpg
IMG_5292.jpg

Made potato leek and veg soup yesterday and today for lunch. Autumn's here , it was delicious and very warming

Fear not @supermatelot, winter is coming and brown shall be very very prominent.
Farm Foods Dreamin...

All the food is brown (all the food is brown)
And the plate is grey (and the plate is grey)
I've been posting letters (I've been posting letters)
On a winter's day (on a winter's day)
I'll be safe and warm (I'll be safe and warm)
Skips are full to-day (skips are full to-day.)

Last edited:
Last night was grilled lamb chops with boiled onion etc..

IMG_20180903_170607979.jpg

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Pies by Rothbury Bakers. Mushy peas out of a tin. HP sauce may make a guest appearance later.

pie.JPG

Neither have you if my memory serves me correctly.
Which I have repeatedly stated, as I’m here for suggestions and what they look like.

The majority make some amazing foodz

Which I have repeatedly stated, as I’m here for suggestions and what they look like.

The majority make some amazing foodz
Which is fair right up to the point that you criticise those who don't post photos
Even I put something up a couple of years ago but am not inclined to have a go especially as I might learn something from the post.
Sounds like you are having a go sometimes.

BTW your final sentence is spot on, I am very grateful for some of the stuff I have learned from this thread.

Which is fair right up to the point that you criticise those who don't post photos
Even I put something up a couple of years ago but am not inclined to have a go especially as I might learn something from the post.
Sounds like you are having a go sometimes.

BTW your final sentence is spot on, I am very grateful for some of the stuff I have learned from this thread.
Even you have to agree that, posting “recipes” you’ve googled and never posted pictures is a tad “attention seeking”.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads