Tonight I cooked..........

Cauliflower and potato mash, chicken and green beans.

beforegravy.jpg

Along with gravy that was liquid rather than spreadable :) Post brownification:
aftergravy.jpg

Corn & Wheat, brand Santa Maria, soft if heated briefly in a dry pan & stiff if done for longer.

(Made in Milton Keynes for that truly 'authentic' taste).
Can't do the wheat - make my own, 8" is my limit - but I do have the bonus of squeezed lime in it. Old el Paso do wee corn ones which are OK when I can't be arsed.

If you had a tablet called a " Ecost Polartab " you would be taking wonky pictures as well.
Looks like a great haul though,to be fair, just wish I knew what it all was.
I only managed to get 2 multi packs of crisps and 30 toilet rolls today.

Looks like a great haul though,to be fair, just wish I knew what it all was.
I only managed to get 2 multi packs of crisps and 30 toilet rolls today.
Did the toilet rolls have a "Best before " date ?

You could do your bottom serious damage, if the dates fall outside..... your Public Liability won't cover you......

You could do your bottom serious damage, if the dates fall outside..... your Public Liability won't cover you......
Hark at her! Have you started your own tonight this is my Googled recipe thread yet?

Re savoury mince. A good chef I knew always turned out a lovely savoury mince and maintained that the addition of a good couple of tablespoons of chutney per lb of beef mince adds to the flavour. Must say that I agree with him and always do the same now.
Other than the vegetables, what else would chutney be adding . . . sugar, and vinager?!

Hark at her! Have you started your own tonight this is my Googled recipe thread yet?
Save your pixels, cuntybreath, normally twats like you are on ignore.

You tried for sympathy with cancer, then claimed it was a cry for help, because your wife died of cancer.........

You keep bleating on about photos........ give us a photo of the Death Certificate, you lying POS.

Thrown out as the packaging was damaged so no idea about sell/use by dates, I do know I won't be buying any comfy bum for quite a while though.

Sea food in tomato sauce.

20180821_115711-660x782.jpg

20180821_204131.jpg

20180821_201400-728x595.jpg

Tomorrow I'm having ox cheek and kidney slow cooked stew.
This lot has had several hours in the slow cooker and will stand over night to be reheated for tomorrow's tea.
20180821_110817-668x655.jpg