Tonight I cooked..........

Yesterday. Grilled fillet of plaice with lemon parsley butter. Wouldn't normally have chips with it and I don't have a chip pan as I don't eat them too often, however, I've found these 'Tesco Home Style' crinkle cut oven chips to be pretty good.

IMG_20180818_170737695.jpg

I too have been in Brownsville :)

Individual meatloaves, with boiled potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. Redwine gravy. I was struck how much the meatloaves looked like faggots, but a) I think there's a specific definition for faggots, and these probably don't meet it and b) when I said "those look a bit like faggots", my mother-in-law (Ohio born) gave me a most curious look :)

IMG_3036.JPG

IMG_9433.JPG

Spooky...
View attachment 347203
Savoury mince on a bed of rice.
You've posted the photo of your chicken curry again by the looks of it.

I'm still on the "Get what you're given" menu. They do ask what you'd like, but sometimes you don't get it. I was asleep when they were taking the teatime orders today so Lawd knows what I'll end up with. It's never too bad though and there's always loads of it, so I in't gonna starve.

I too have been in Brownsville :)

Individual meatloaves, with boiled potatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. Redwine gravy. I was struck how much the meatloaves looked like faggots, but a) I think there's a specific definition for faggots, and these probably don't meet it and b) when I said "those look a bit like faggots", my mother-in-law (Ohio born) gave me a most curious look :)
We just call those meatballs.
I'm having seafood (octopus,prawns and crayfish tails) in tomato sauce later.
Pics to follow when it's cooked.

Cauliflower and potato mash, chicken and green beans.

beforegravy.jpg

Along with gravy that was liquid rather than spreadable :) Post brownification:
aftergravy.jpg

Corn & Wheat, brand Santa Maria, soft if heated briefly in a dry pan & stiff if done for longer.

(Made in Milton Keynes for that truly 'authentic' taste).
Can't do the wheat - make my own, 8" is my limit - but I do have the bonus of squeezed lime in it. Old el Paso do wee corn ones which are OK when I can't be arsed.

If you had a tablet called a " Ecost Polartab " you would be taking wonky pictures as well.
Looks like a great haul though,to be fair, just wish I knew what it all was.
I only managed to get 2 multi packs of crisps and 30 toilet rolls today.

Looks like a great haul though,to be fair, just wish I knew what it all was.
I only managed to get 2 multi packs of crisps and 30 toilet rolls today.
Did the toilet rolls have a "Best before " date ?

You could do your bottom serious damage, if the dates fall outside..... your Public Liability won't cover you......

Did the toilet rolls have a "Best before " date ?

You could do your bottom serious damage, if the dates fall outside..... your Public Liability won't cover you......
Hark at her! Have you started your own tonight this is my Googled recipe thread yet?

Re savoury mince. A good chef I knew always turned out a lovely savoury mince and maintained that the addition of a good couple of tablespoons of chutney per lb of beef mince adds to the flavour. Must say that I agree with him and always do the same now.
Other than the vegetables, what else would chutney be adding . . . sugar, and vinager?!

Hark at her! Have you started your own tonight this is my Googled recipe thread yet?
Save your pixels, cuntybreath, normally twats like you are on ignore.

You tried for sympathy with cancer, then claimed it was a cry for help, because your wife died of cancer.........

You keep bleating on about photos........ give us a photo of the Death Certificate, you lying POS.