Tonight I cooked..........

Tonight, Lancashire 'slimming world' pasty, (Chicken, bacon, onion & potatoes, wrapped in a tortilla, made up by Mrs Biff), veg, gravy and new potatoes...
I had seconds on the veg..

no gravy.JPG

Gravy.JPG

Yep. From the Polski Sklep. I added the cheddar, onion and lashings of black pepper though :)
"Lashings" ?

Enid Blyton walt....

Cottage cheese and potato pierogi with grated cheddar and white onion.

Looks suspiciously like a "Something I warmed up.... " one to me Kirkz.

Give him a good kicking.......... just because he's a moderator, don't be scared, you'll have Quimlerr74 to back you up.
Let's see you handmake pierogi then and of course, we'll need a pic or two.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Let's see you handmake pierogi then and of course, we'll need a pic or two.

It'll be a long day in hell, before I cook some E European pickled shite and cabbage.......
Fùck me, you have no idea at all, do you? Pierogi are basically a Polish/Eastern European version of mini filled dumplings just like Won Tons, no pickling involved and cabbage only if you want it. They can be fried or served in soup.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fùck me, you have no idea at all, do you? Pierogi are basically a Polish/Eastern European version of mini filled dumplings just like Won Tons, no pickling involved and cabbage only if you want it. They can be fried or served in soup.

I've had a quick look at some recipes and I reckon I'll give them a whirl myself later in the week. Don't look too difficult.

Photos (possibly) to follow!

@Northern_Biff

It certainly has a bid of a kick, and one of those curries where you think we’ll this isn’t too bad and 10 minutes later reconsider.

Quite interesting though, as it had the usual suspects of an ‘Indian’ curry, but also included lemongrass and nam-pla.
I'll have a look at some recepies and give that a go.
Just looked at my dinner tonight compared with this and my dinner looks so bland and unapetising!
No wonder the rest of the world think our food is so bland an baby food like, although I can assure you, our UK palet is extremely varied.
I'll definitely give your ruby murray a go.