• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Tonight I cooked..........

I just lurk and pick up ideas as I pretty much live on chicken, always breast, spat bog, bagels etc.

Nothing much to boast about or post, but some of the posts on here have been outstanding and have tempted me to try.

You could get them to sort the laminate flooring so the grain runs the length, instead of the width.
I did, I'm not sure they quite got the drift
IMG-20180426-WA0000.jpg

Had a couple of packs of bin sausages to use up so sausage casserole with whole grain mustard mash it was.

20180427_204624-742x589.jpg

I'm super taking the piss here. Nice fancy country club, spa, golf, blah blah hotel for the weekend. Nah. Mummy's little trooper is not interested in your £19 Peruvian Egg and jalapeño with focaccia wafers and balsamic glaze as a starter.

I want chips.

And fish

And curry sauce

garthfish.jpg

It tastes all the better for sneaking it past reception.

I'm super taking the piss here. Nice fancy country club, spa, golf, blah blah hotel for the weekend. Nah. Mummy's little trooper is not interested in your £19 Peruvian Egg and jalapeño with focaccia wafers and balsamic glaze as a starter.

I want chips.

And fish

And curry sauce

View attachment 332686

You can take the girl out of Liverpool...

(Other northwestern towns are available)

You can take the girl out of Liverpool...

(Other northwestern towns are available)
I've not Kingo'd anything yet. I'm SO disappointed in myself.

I want chips.

And fish

And curry sauce

View attachment 332686

:-(:clown:
You're common as muck.

( what are the bins like ?)

:-(:clown:
You're common as muck.

( what are the bins like ?)
Oooh, good one. I'll have a look around tomorrow. They charge £400 for a carvery here and I've not seen that many people knocking about (less for golfers and hen parties) If they're any good, I'll let you know.

I want chips.

And fish

And curry sauce

View attachment 332686

No peas??

I want chips.

And fish

And curry sauce

View attachment 332686

That’s not “proper” chip shop curry. It should be luminous yellow and have the ability to stain anything within the same postcode area. You should still find yourself inadvertently staining things with it the day after as microscopic blobs of it rematerialise on your hands.

#tritrium light source used in susats was based upon a UK chippy curry recipe.

Latest Threads