• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Tonight I cooked..........

I am aware, hence my reference to an attempt at them. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Either the flour is too strong for the recipe proportions, of the oven's not hot enough. 475 seems plenty though.

On the positive side, I seem to be able to consistently fcuk them up in the same manner :)
Me mum always told me that the fat needed to be smoking hot when the batter goes in and keep the oven up high for Yorkshire puddings.

Try using strong bread flour to make 'Yorkies, works a treat for me.

tonight I microwaved a some Baked Beans and Curry Powder mix to make it taste like a Curry.... not very successful...:eek::toilet::tp:

tonight I microwaved a some Baked Beans and Curry Powder mix to make it taste like a Curry.... not very successful...:eek::toilet::tp:
This is not the NAAFI.
Please feck ooorf.
You dull as dishwater geriatric.

Mushroom stir fry and pingy egg rice. The juice was a mixture of catsick (Katsu) and soy sauce.

catsick.jpg

Novelty thermal mug - model's own.

No Tommy Tippy? That’s nice.
I'm not at home at the moment, and wouldn't be able to cook anything anyway because the last time I looked, my kitchen was like this.

kitch1.jpg

Summer of 3 days over and it seems to be an early wet autumn, so slow cooked shin of beef.

IMG_20180423_170559710.jpg

I'd been expecting the rest of my family back from their trip well past dinner time, hence my beans on toast reference earlier. However, I got a phone call at 4.30, that they'd be back at 6.30, and what's for dinner? Bugger!

Ran out and got the makings for this self-explanatory dish:

View attachment 329768
Makes my portions of spag bog look enormous. I have to watch my portions as I once ate so much spag bog it was affecting breathing and in any case I was so stuffed it wasn't possible to eat more until the next day. Yum yum.

Pics 1 and 2 are something I "cooked up" as opposed to cooked but I thought it might be of interest to some.
Jam and sliced red chilli topped with sliced banana in a malted brown bread sandwich. Nice :)
Pic 3 was Tuesday's dinner; an ommlette made with three very large eggs, some milk, herbs, ground black pepper and whisked before adding three chopped chillies and smoked salmon trimmings, then pouring over a chopped and fried chestnut mushroom. Very pleased with that.

Attachments

Pics 1 and 2 are something I "cooked up" as opposed to cooked but I thought it might be of interest to some.
Jam and sliced red chilli topped with sliced banana in a malted brown bread sandwich. Nice :)
Pic 3 was Tuesday's dinner; an ommlette made with three very large eggs, some milk, herbs, ground black pepper and whisked before adding three chopped chillies and smoked salmon trimmings, then pouring over a chopped and fried chestnut mushroom. Very pleased with that.
Are you pregnant?