Tonight I cooked..........

Last night was just a light meal of a two egg cheese omelette, crispy bacon and baked beans.

IMG_20180417_180814548.jpg

Macaroni cauliflower cheese. Cooked is a bit of a misnomer but I did stir the mac and boil the cauli.

Scoffed the lot so I'm expecting severe pain and blowout over the next couple of days.
_20180418_192311.JPG

Theres a thought. Wild garlic. How did it go ?

Caulicheese and broccoli baked potatoes with cheapo mystery "bacon".

1524082563814.png

It's not my oven, so don't have a pop. It's a NEFF Slide and Hide, which I thought I really really wanted for the new house, but after giving it a test run, I've decided that paying £300+ for a fancy oven door isn't really worth it. I could buy an awful lot of shoes with that.

1524082672831.png

Don't touch the plate. "Ow".

Caulicheese and broccoli baked potatoes with cheapo mystery "bacon".

View attachment 331452

It's not my oven, so don't have a pop. It's a NEFF Slide and Hide, which I thought I really really wanted for the new house, but after giving it a test run, I've decided that paying £300+ for a fancy oven door isn't really worth it. I could buy an awful lot of shoes with that.

View attachment 331453

Don't touch the plate. "Ow".
That top pic looks like a plate of baked potatoes about to launch out of the hangar/loading bay of Red Dwarf!

Wild garlic makes a superb pesto BTW, also when blanched, dried off and "blitzed" in a food processor makes a really, really, good addition to home made pasta.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Having spent the day sorting out the garden and putting the Wembley sized gazebo up, it's BBQ time later. I'm not going to put any pics up as you all know what burnt meat looks like.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Post pics of Wembley sized gazebo.

Having spent the day sorting out the garden and putting the Wembley sized gazebo up, it's BBQ time later. I'm not going to put any pics up as you all know what burnt meat looks like.

@Tedsson seems to have a leg up on the rest of us WRT burnt meat, with @Goutyfrub a neck behind :)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Post pics of Wembley sized gazebo.
This is my day so far, second pt of rum and coke as well, BBQ heating up.