Tonight I cooked..........

I cooked up some roughly chopped chicken thigh fillets (courtesy of Sainsburys), with a Coconut and Yogurt Korma Sauce, (made by Pataks and also courtesy of Sainsburys), a bag of microwavable spiced basmati rice, and a glug of milk. Shoved it all in a pyrex dish, mixed it thoroughly, and nuked it for twenty minutes.

Turned out nice.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
A trip to the butchers and amongst other things some nice proper pork sausages.
IMG_2850.JPG

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not self cooked but reheated, pie, mash and liquor for breakfast. Spuds fried and pies nuked with a nod to Paddy's Day with the green liquor, setting up for an afternoon in the pub for rugby.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not self cooked but reheated, pie, mash and liquor for breakfast. Spuds fried and pies nuked with a nod to Paddy's Day with the green liquor, setting up for an afternoon in the pub for rugby.

You've just sneezed on it haven't you?
Excuse me for asking, but are green and yellow the new brown?
Not so much the new brown more the new tan.

Is that actually proper pie and mash from a dirty cockneys shop? Looks lovely.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Is that actually proper pie and mash from a dirty cockneys shop? Looks lovely.
It was, the Mrs picked it up yesterday while I was in the pub. It was meant to be dinner last night but I was so smashed I got a kebab and had this for breakfast today before going on the piss again while watching the rugby. A bit of stodge goes a long way to soaking the alcohol up.

Breakfast - Tinned tommy's on toast with a couple of fried eggs
eggsandtomato.jpg

And a decent dash of tabasco

IMG-20180315-WA0002.jpeg
20180317_160904.jpg

Popped into the butchers the other day to stock up and I fancied making some scotch eggs. The butcher had some pork cheek and told me that would work well, he was right.