Tonight I cooked..........

Spicy beefburgers, made with a shedload of crushed garlic, red chilli peppers, black pepper and Korean red pepper on spring cabbage.

By 'eck they weren't half hot mum, three left to go in the freezer.

DSCN1710.JPG

12CCD0DC-9A38-46DB-97F1-F93717B9FE46.jpeg

I hesitate to put this on as it’s rubbishy food really, but it’s an occasional guilty indulgence. Drives the wife crazy.

I give you Heinz spaghetti with little chopped up pork sausages on toasted crumpets.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
View attachment 323222

I hesitate to put this on as it’s rubbishy food really, but it’s an occasional guilty indulgence. Drives the wife crazy.

I give you Heinz spaghetti with little chopped up pork sausages on toasted crumpets.
You’ve upset the wife or what , you sir cannot cook as it looks like something a single student comes up with after downing 8 pints of cider !
And for you naysayers, I give you the very 1st post made on this thread:-
Bottom of the range frankfurters and the contents of a spicy beef pot noodle, it was bloody lovely.

And for you naysayers, I give you the very 1st post made on this thread:-
That is a good point, when did the need to post a picture creep in? Having had a quick look through the first few pages there don't seem to be any pictures.

Not that I'm complaining, I do enjoy seeing what other people can knock up (especially Mush_dad, I'm not sure why the bugger isn't on Masterchef).

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You’ve upset the wife or what , you sir cannot cook as it looks like something a single student comes up with after downing 8 pints of cider !
You say that like it's a bad thing, you haven't tried my peanut butter, Bovril crisps and cornflake butties have you.