Tonight I cooked..........

The Lady Roadster cooked this evening.

Steak, red cabbage in a mustard vinaigrette, vegetable wedges and a cranberry gravy. It was jolly good.

IMG_0490.JPG

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Married a week and the new wife and I to a Greek restaurant in Sennelager. Anyway she asked for a large tomato salad. I asked her if she really knew what it was. Of course I have a GCSE in German, was her reply. OK you can have it but you must eat it all. The biggest plate of tomatoes turns up. She hasn't tried a one for 17 years
Reminiscent of the way Mrs S (then my girlfriend) jaw dropped, at a Herman restaurant in Paderborn, when her deep fried Camembert starter arrived. It was the size of a spare wheel, and barely visible under a mountain of schlagsagne. :)

Never seen them outside of Lancashire before, but Iceland sell them........

View attachment 322693

Hollands steak and kidney puddings.

When I was younger, I'd be running up and down ladders, scuba- diving, sailing Lasers, and pumping iron down at the gym......... afterwards down at the pub for a few beers, then home clutching pudden, peas, chips and grayveh, from the Hip Tung, halfway between the pub and my house, in Stockport.

32" waist, glowing with health........ a rare treat now.
For all you oldies out there...

Last night's efforts

Prawns Pawns with chilli and garlic
prawns.jpg

Monkfish in parma ham, with onion puree, veg, and choron sauce
monkfish.jpg

A failed attempt at passion fruit creme brulee, as the gorilla's knacked and my blowtorch was out of gas.
brulee.jpg

Last edited: