Tonight I cooked..........

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
took her to see Cirque de Soleil "Ovo"
Lucky bleeder

Mine would geld me if I"inflicted" that on her
She mentioned to one of her mates on FB that she like to go to see one of the performances, I went "since when, we've been together for over 5 years and you've never mentioned it to me", so off I went and bought tickets. Funnily enough, I quite enjoyed it for what it was, interpretative dance and acrobatics. Still, I made up for the gheyness by drinking Speckled Hen during the performance.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

Managed to dodge the Valentines pressy malarky, took her to see Cirque de Soleil "Ovo", followed by dinner in town, her main was Bouillabaisse and mine was Steak Frites with salad, steak was perfectly cooked, no pics though as it wasnt brown enough for @Kirkz as there was greenery, reddery and whitery involved in the salad.

Sounds fab. Where did you go for the meal

P.S. Awful lotta spare plate visible in them photos.

I hope they're all very big
They're not, but I am. Unfortunately

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Managed to dodge the Valentines pressy malarky, took her to see Cirque de Soleil "Ovo", followed by dinner in town, her main was Bouillabaisse and mine was Steak Frites with salad, steak was perfectly cooked, no pics though as it wasnt brown enough for @Kirkz as there was greenery, reddery and whitery involved in the salad.

Sounds fab. Where did you go for the meal
Nowhere posh, just Caffe Rouge.

Pork belly coated in BBQ Jerk spice, but slow cooked in apple juice and raw honey. Saved the (delicious) stock to cook chicken joint in and then make into a sauce for it.

IMG_20180215_174808887.jpg
IMG_20180215_171426651.jpg

Chinese new year here. Laid on a good spread but some of it was not quite what round eyes find palatable. I like squid but cooked whole with their guts then cut into slices is a bit much.

Loads of shrimp and dumplings though, so pretty good all round.

Still happily boosting the revenues of the UK's No. 1 supermarket, here's last night's Aldi beef stew'n'dumplings, mit extra Brussels sprouts (wifey at work - so no fun police interference in my choice of greens)
STEW.jpg

Tonight - Aldi's Cumberland Pie (made with real Cumberland, I should think?), with added grated cheddar cheese:

PIE.jpg

@Kirkz - colour scheme satisfactory? I kept the RED wine out of shot so's not to upset you . . .

Still happily boosting the revenues of the UK's No. 1 supermarket, here's last night's Aldi beef stew'n'dumplings, mit extra Brussels sprouts (wifey at work - so no fun police interference in my choice of greens) View attachment 322446

Tonight - Aldi's Cumberland Pie (made with real Cumberland, I should think?), with added grated cheddar cheese:

View attachment 322447

@Kirkz - colour scheme satisfactory? I kept the RED wine out of shot so's not to upset you . . .
The microwave is working hard at Chateau Stonker?

You lack forensic observational skills.

Them's both 30 minutes at Gas 5

Almost proper cooking.

Marginally better than boil in the bag.

Which I miss, BTW
Quite, I'll refrain from comment on 'reheating as a culinary skill' - so for you it's 'Tonight I almost cooked'?:roll:

Want ORP? I have a warehouse full of it...

Got to admit that I share your liking for sprouts...

A pallet load should see me through until retirement.

Usual terms?
Of course - you clearly haven't got long to go, want a discount?