Tonight I cooked..........

Meals on wheels for Mum tonight was sirloin steak, with buttery mash, butter fried mushrooms, black kale (none o' that 'cavalo nero' bolleaux...) & french beans.
I forgot to take a photo again, so here's one of Mum's arm after some incompetent spotty oik made a hash of taking a blood sample on Monday...

View attachment 321829
I'm guessing your mum is on anti-coagulants, so bruising is not necessarily down to presumed incompetence.

It's good to see you rising to the occasion.
Whichever way one slices it, charity shops do help people with little dough to put food on the table. However, with the recent OXFAM revelations proving so embarrassing, I should imagine the senior leadership will be toast.

Whichever way one slices it, charity shops do help people with little dough to put food on the table. However, with the recent OXFAM revelations proving so embarrassing, I should imagine the senior leadership will be toast.
With the number of people worldwide living on the breadline, I suspect the shennanigans of the OXFAM higher-ups is the yeast of their worries.

I'm off to kick myself to death now.

I suspect the shennanigans of the OXFAM higher-ups is the yeast of their worries
I dunno. You expecting them to rise to the occasion and prove themselves?
I hear their efforts in some areas of the world have had a truly penetrating effect upon the local situation

I hear their efforts in some areas of the world have had a truly penetrating effect upon the local situation
Crumbs! Between the aid-for-sex scandal and the abuse in the shops, they’re sandwiched between bad news and worse news. If the head bod had used her loaf, she could have nipped this in the bud.

If I was on the judges panel, I'd score that one like Craig Revelle-Horwood, for lack of culinary content.

Darling.
Well, some would call it crude and ungentlemanly to slip the sausage in without at least doing the groundwork first

Though it was terrible of me not to stir in a little culinary pun I agree.