Tonight Arrse, Im going to be...

wg100

War Hero
Right, thinking caps on everybody. I'm going out tonight in a town where I'm never likely to go again.

I can't be arrsed to tell people what I actually do, so what shall I pretend to do...?
If it helps pull then that's a bonus! :D

And before anyone suggests, I'm not going to pretend to be a walt...!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Special Advisor on Ecumenism to Osama Bin Liner

Tell them you are a brain transplant doner. :roll:

Stunt double for a crash test dummy?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Biscuit designer used to work well in Hong Kong!

The "template" (can't think of the right word) for mamba vibrators!!!

If you are going to pretend to do something you don't then that is a Walt.

Just tell the truth, that you you put those "Inspected by no. 69" slips in polyester sport coat pockets.

wg100

War Hero
I meant I didn't want to be portrayed as an SBSSASPARAROYALMARINERANGER type walt.

Not that it would be 'Walting' as I've been there and done that anyway.

hahahaha (only joking before I get too much grief...!!!)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
wg100 said:
I meant I didn't want to be portrayed as an SBSSASPARAROYALMARINERANGER type walt.
only cos if you meet a woman she beat you up!

wg100 said:
Right, thinking caps on everybody. I'm going out tonight in a town where I'm never likely to go again.

I can't be arrsed to tell people what I actually do, so what shall I pretend to do...?

OK, so what DO you do in reality? This will help the jury of your peers develop a credible legend for you. If you are a VM we can sort you as a ladies bicycle seat inspector........AGC Clk could pose as a manicurist...close to the truth......if you're a Walt then posing as an actor seems logical.....ah, the links are endless (as the sausage inspector once sighed)

rickshaw said:
wg100 said:

OK, so what DO you do in reality? This will help the jury of your peers develop a credible legend for you. If you are a VM we can sort you as a ladies bicycle seat inspector........AGC Clk could pose as a manicurist...close to the truth......if you're a Walt then posing as an actor seems logical.....ah, the links are endless (as the sausage inspector once sighed)
Infantry background. Press and PR at the moment...

Looking forward to what you can come up with.

wg100 said:
rickshaw said:
wg100 said:

Infantry background. Press and PR at the moment...

Looking forward to what you can come up with.
Oh boy! What an opportunity....press and inf becomes SF, body guard and media advisor to Mr Kemp. Too easy!

Research Scientist

This will lead to the inevitable question, 'What does a Research Scientist do?'

To which you can reply: "Well y'know when they test shampoo and they squirt it in rabbits eyes? I'm the one who does that'.

If she's still stood there talking to you after that you know you're on a winner.

strut_jack said:
Research Scientist

This will lead to the inevitable question, 'What does a Research Scientist do?'

To which you can reply: "Well y'know when they test shampoo and they squirt it in rabbits eyes? I'm the one who does that'.

If she's still stood there talking to you after that you know you're on a winner.[/quot

Pure genius strut pure genius!!

A 'Sun' journalist - you will find that the lies come easily and you won't feel the need to apologise afterwards.

Labour Cabinet Minister - shag who you want, behave as badly as you like - you can still leave with your integrity intact.

ViroBono said:
A 'Sun' journalist - you will find that the lies come easily and you won't feel the need to apologise afterwards.

Labour Cabinet Minister - shag who you want, behave as badly as you like - you can still leave with your integrity intact.

..... and of course you can be confident that, when you come back in 8 months time, you will get a second innings........

Yellow pages editor but you only cover the letters E to G or whatever her surname happens to be and you need her phone number as you have'nt seen it in the latest edition, this works 2 ways she will either be flattered and secondly think you have a superb memory memorising all them numbers!

Failing that George Bush/Tony Blair speech writer!