Tonight 2200: Excellent documentary film "Armadillo" on More 4

For anybody interested the Danish film Armadillo is on More4 tonight at 2200. A pretty awesome look at a platoon of Danish infantry and their experience in Afghan. In my opinion it's a better film than Restrepo; some very, very close up and personal action with Terry. Have a butchers at the trailer.

Armadillo - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Cheers.

Excellent documentary. I thought it was even better than Restrepo.

Excellent documentary. I thought it was even better than Restrepo.
Can I borrow your time machine to see if I get the blowjob I want when I get home from work?

I thought it was on 10pm tonight? (also repeated for the sleepless at 01.10 tonight / tomorrow morning ).

thanks for the reminder - setting the box to record it

Can I borrow your time machine to see if I get the blowjob I want when I get home from work?

I thought it was on 10pm tonight? (also repeated for the sleepless at 01.10 tonight / tomorrow morning ).
It came out on DVD a couple of months ago.

I sent my copy to PRT once I'd watched it if you want to PM him and check.

Now assume the position bitch :)

Could someone with the technical aptitude provide a torrent or upload to the tube by tomorrow?

Cheers bastardos

It came out on DVD a couple of months ago.

I sent my copy to PRT once I'd watched it if you want to PM him and check.

Now assume the position bitch :)
Ok - fair play! No, I'm fine, my box can record it, then take the ads out and then burn to disc, so it'll be safe on my military spindle of discs!

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Brilliant documentary. Just watched it. Better than Restrepo I thought.

Without doubt the best program on Afghanistan I have seen to date.

Not afraid to tackle difficult and sensitive issues and gave a real sense of what is going on over there. Sadly I think due to the language barrier it won't be widely enjoyed over here and a lot will tune out after a few minutes.

P.S - Did anyone else think "What the hell is Dolph Lundgren up to now?"