Toned / Muscular Men & Women required for a HUGE Disney Film

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by BigStar, Dec 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Can you help?

I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people as extras in TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk.

We are currently working on a new blockbuster feature film from Disney John Carter of Mars! This mammoth film action adventure is based on the story written by Edgar Rice Burroughs about the heroic story of John Carter who is a man that finds himself on Mars in the middle of a civil war which is inhabited by the weird, the wonderful and the truly terrifying. Staring a whole host of Hollywood actors!

The role: We are looking for males and females to pretend to play warriors (the elite fighting force on mars) that help John fight 12ft green barbarians with four arms!

Requirements for males and female applicants:
    Males
    Must be aged between 18yrs to 45yrs
    Height must be between 5ft9in to 6ft2in
    Must have a muscular defined body i.e. must have a six pack stomach! (they are not looking for huge body builders). Muscle definition is key.
    Must have Dark hair i.e Brown or Black
    Chest sizes must between 38in to 48in
    Must have easy access to London

Females
    Must be aged between 18yrs to 45yrs
    Height Must be between 5ft5in to 5ft9in
    Must have a toned body i.e athletic or muscular frame.
    Must have Dark hair i.e brown or black
    Dress size 8 to 12
    Must have easy access to London

Filming Dates: Filming will be between 28th January to 11th April 2010. Depending on your warrior role will depict the dates you will be required for.

Payment min: £100.00 (payment follows union rates so this payment will depending on what happens on the filming day)

Catering: This is provided throughout filming.

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity we will need you to email the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk:

Full Name:
    Height:
    Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar, or dress, bra, waist, shoe etc):
    A photo of yourself in your underwear: (showing your body shape)
    A current head shot photo of yourself: (digital head-shot please in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall)

Kind Regards
    Wayne Berko
    T: 0845 0090344

Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd
    www.universalextras.co.uk