Tone gets of his arrse: Blair targets incapacity benefits

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For all on here who think i am biased and only post slanted views and anti-labour stories! (mainly because most of the negative sotries are about labour 8O )

About bloody time he got of and did something about it. Strange ring to it though. It seems almost familiar... mmm... thats right, it is a tory policy which they unvaled less than 2 wks ago, and tony has jumped on the band wagon! DOH!!! :roll:
  2. Call me cynical, but this reeks of another "bait and switch" like Tone did over self-defence. Wait a few weeks & he'll be spouting that everyone on disability is wheelchair bound and unable to work, and to take their money away would be discriminatory... In other words, A_S, don't you go be counting your chikens now, eh?
  3. An impartial post of the opinions of real people (taken from BBC website)

4. Stoatman, me and you seem to be on the same wavelength. I only posted this because i have had some quips about me being blatantly anti-labour and that i post only negative stories about labour.

This along with my post ridiculing oliver letwin for his 'peace' tax should prove otherwise! :roll: