TomTom XL Live

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have the TomTom XL live edition, but some how the screen has managed to crack. Because it is outside the warrenty period, I am unable to just get it replaced for free.

Does anyone know where I could get it fixed at a reasonable price?

I have the TomTom XL live edition, but some how the screen has managed to crack. Because it is outside the warrenty period, I am unable to just get it replaced for free.

China, probably. Failing that, byte the bullet and buy a new one, these things only ever get cheaper. You might fetch a few quid if you flog it on flea bay. Additional bonus if it is indeed a 'Live' version: Another year of free 'live' service.

Somewhere there are some free downloads. Did mine late last year. lost the link though.

surely you are a switched on cookie and have 'new for old' kit insurance - therefore for the price of your excess you will get a nice new shiny one - the latest and greatest equivalent model with a year of free updates.

works for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
issac_hunt Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 7
S Classified Ads 5
old_bloke Royal Signals 2