• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tomorrow night is a full moon. In March.

Dunno.Watch American Werewolf in London?
Also, I'll be thanking Allah that Red Nose Day has fucked off.
What're you drinking? Morrison's have got a new beer called "St Omer," not bad.....

not just a full moon, a super moon. According to some tin foil wearing disaster obsessives, this will cause earthquakes and storms and the world may end.

I might open another bottle of rum.

A

Aleegee1698

not just a full moon, a super moon. According to some tin foil wearing disaster obsessives, this will cause earthquakes and storms and the world may end.

Well, as you ask, firstly, it ll be the Train-set in Hamburg (I ll be pouring copious amounts of water on the lines, hoping to short-circuit the fuckers, its jealousy you know). After having a Ham-shandy about the size of that Train-set, I ll be off out to my S**d, where I ll play with my T***n-S*t. Hope I dont meet any Locomotive Walts.

Errr so last week was a rehearsal?

Reckon a chair, blanket, booze and some moon-gazing.....werewolves not invited.

Latest Threads