Tommy Walsh. Utter bollocks.

Just seen him on the box. Wasn't he a gardener or something?
He was "teaching" someone to hang wallpaper. Utter blox.
Then he felted a shed roof. What an amateur.
If you're thinking of doing a bit of DIY, steer clear of him.

Anyone knows that to get proper Shed advice he needs to go to the Atumn Thread on here, and what was the gaylord doing hanging wallpaper in his Shed

Someone wants to get a life FFS, WTF is Tommy Walsh
Unless this is a wind up.......

Tommy Walsh is a builder who was made famous for doing garden makeovers on the show "Ground Force". He has followed up this fame by starring in a myriad of DIY shows.

Personally I quite like him as he's built like a brick shite house, has a cockney accent and a penis that could knock a hole in a breeze block wall.

Unless this is a wind up.......

Tommy Walsh is a builder who was made famous for doing garden makeovers on the show "Ground Force". He has followed up this fame by starring in a myriad of DIY shows.

Personally I quite like him as he's built like a brick shite house, has a cockney accent and a penis that could knock a hole in a breeze block wall.

And you know this because...........

First one, check, last one, OK, if that's your thing. But cockney accent? You could be a world renowned neurosurgeon that's been kicked out of brain surgery school for being too clever, but sound like a ******* binman with a cockney accent.
I like the cock a nee accent because I immediately feel superior to those speaking it.

Latest Threads