Tommy Robinson/right/wrong?

I think they should have done more than offer a free lunch if some shop assistant says f**k off! to a customer. We'd all love to say that to people we dislike if working in a shop, but we can't as its not 'customer focused'... Well maybe the insult is!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think they should have done more than offer a free lunch if some shop assistant says f**k off! to a customer. We'd all love to say that to people we dislike if working in a shop, but we can't as its not 'customer focused'... Well maybe the insult is!
You can and I have, refused service to many people over the years, mainly based on their behaviour, especially towards staff or other customers.

Shop owners or publicans can refuse service to anyone should they choose. If Tommy Robinson came into an establishment I had run, he would have been asked to leave before he had chance to order.

You can and I have, refused service to many people over the years, mainly based on their behaviour, especially towards staff or other customers.

Shop owners or publicans can refuse service to anyone should they choose. If Tommy Robinson came into an establishment I had run, he would have been asked to leave before he had chance to order.

But if you are little Johnny in McDs working away and you tell some one to f**k off, no matter who it is, you'll be sacked.

Not that I care about this non story, but would you mind trying to do the same to a woman wearing a burkha and see what happens?

What if the customer was a known paedophile? Are you saying that the customer is always right no matter how odious?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not that I care about this non story, but would you mind trying to do the same to a woman wearing a burkha and see what happens?
Never had one come into my bar!

And if I was running a non licensed premise I would happily serve her.

What if the customer was a known paedophile? Are you saying that the customer is always right no matter how odious?

As much as I dislike nonces, if a nonce is not barred by law from entering premises, shops, take aways etc, you can't tell them to f**k off just because he is a nonce.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
But if you are little Johnny in McDs working away and you tell some one to f**k off, no matter who it is, you'll be sacked.
Except the Selfridges internal investigation interviewed people who witnessed it and there is no evidence whatsoever that the assistant told anyone to **** off.

The EDL twisting stuff to suit their thuggish agenda - who'd have thunk it?

Except the Selfridges internal investigation interviewed people who witnessed it and there is no evidence whatsoever that the assistant told anyone to **** off.

The EDL twisting stuff to suit their thuggish agenda - who'd have thunk it?
Really wouldn't surprise me. It's not the first time they've fabricated stories just to get in the news.

As much as I dislike nonces, if a nonce is not barred by law from entering premises, shops, take aways etc, you can't tell them to f**k off just because he is a nonce.
You can refuse to serve them though. Selfridges has un suspended the individual concerned and is getting loads of flack for giving free meals to a bigoted ********.

Giving Robinson a slap up meal was just daft - it should have been blindingly obvious that he'd ramp it up and now they've got even more controversy surrounding their brand, only this time of their own making.

They should have just comp'd his mate a pair of jeans and the whole tale would have died a natural death.

Knobs

You can refuse to serve them though. Selfridges has un suspended the individual concerned and is getting loads of flack for giving free meals to a bigoted ********.
What if said free meals had some man fat in them? Unknown to Tommy Robinson? ;)

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not saying that you would refuse her service.
But if you did, the galant white knights known as St Guardian and St Beeb would pound you into the ground.
The only way I way I would refuse her service would be down to her behaviour on the premises it is highly unlikely she would explode in a cafe.

Tommy Robinson however is a convicted criminal, football hooligan and known bigot, he would be refused service on sight. Just as we refused service to known Hearts and Hibbies Casuals

For the last couple of years he has been pleading poverty because his bank accounts have been frozen due to an ongoing investigation in to mortgage fraud. At the same time he buys £900 Stone Island jackets, £300 Gucci flip flops and the rest of the designer crud he wears.
People have been donating to the EDL for four years now and they have never published any accounts. It's a clever money making merch scam and the morons still donate.