Tommy Robinson becoming an MP... the chances?

Slime

LE
That's why I said allegedly, a couple of times in my reply. I'll put the footage up later.
I've no time for him personally.
I wasn’t saying you sided with him, just asked for the footage if you have it.
I’ve seen footage of him saying ten times as many jihadists RETURNED to the U.K. than the number that left, it doesn’t mean I believed him.
It was a random video I watched of him of the subject of islamic terrorists in the U.K.
I don’t have a link for it now as it wasn’t something I looked up for myself.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It appears that his 8 year old Daughter, might have had her bum groped in the swimming pool. Robinson is claiming the guy admitted to accidentally grabbing her bum in the pool, Robinson claimed the other bloke, tried to leave the pool area and Robinson then tried to detain him until the police came, scuffle and the guy ended up with a bloody nose.

Two sides to every story. I've seen the footage of his wee girl claiming what happened and Robinson being arrested by the cops.
He got nicked for alleged ABH, the other fella never for touching his Daughters arse allegedly.

Personally I'd have drowned the cnut in the pool, had that been my Daughter who came over and said an older man had grabbed her by the arse in the pool.
You’d have thought that. Yet there it is, still there’s always wrongful arrest, I’m sure he’s aware of the drill.

There’s something wrong and it’s probably not the deep state out to get our fearless Tommy.

I wasn’t saying you sided with him, just asked for the footage if you have it.
I’ve seen footage of him saying ten times as many jihadists RETURNED to the U.K. than the number that left, it doesn’t mean I believed him.
It was a random video I watched of him of the subject of islamic terrorists in the U.K.
I don’t have a link for it now as it wasn’t something I looked up for myself.
His video here gives the footage of Tommy’s arrest, him giving his version of the events, and also his daughter (off camera) answering questions about what happened.
It also could be construed that he is implying that his fans should come to court to hear the name of the man involved. (And him being advised that he should not publicise the name himself as he would be in breech of his bail conditions)
..... in his own words he can tell people that he has been charged with assaulting ‘a man who sexually assaulted my daughter’.
Tommy was arrested and from the video it’s not false arrest. He admits the assault, and he is on video arguing with & swearing at the police, there are witnesses of the assault. He can have his day in court and act on his defence that it was reasonable for him to act in that way.

Ive not seen a police statement about the other man, only that they were continuing to investigate - that man admits to having touched the daughter.
The police are not required to tell him the details of the other side of the case .... though potentially that might be disclosed to his solicitors etc if considered relevant information

His video here gives the footage of Tommy’s arrest, him giving his version of the events, and also his daughter (off camera) answering questions about what happened.
It also could be construed that he is implying that his fans should come to court to hear the name of the man involved. (And him being advised that he should not publicise the name himself as he would be in breech of his bail conditions)
..... in his own words he can tell people that he has been charged with assaulting ‘a man who sexually assaulted my daughter’.
Tommy was arrested and from the video it’s not false arrest. He admits the assault, and he is on video arguing with & swearing at the police, there are witnesses of the assault. He can have his day in court and act on his defence that it was reasonable for him to act in that way.

Ive not seen a police statement about the other man, only that they were continuing to investigate - that man admits to having touched the daughter.
The police are not required to tell him the details of the other side of the case .... though potentially that might be disclosed to his solicitors etc if considered relevant information

I think that's the video footage I seen.
Personally as a Father of an 8 year old girl. If she'd came upto me and said someone grabbed her ass in a swimming pool..I'd have killed the cnut. Now whether Robinson has wacked him or it was a scuffle, I don't know as there's no footage of alleged assault.

You’d have thought that. Yet there it is, still there’s always wrongful arrest, I’m sure he’s aware of the drill.

There’s something wrong and it’s probably not the deep state out to get our fearless Tommy.
Thought what?

The Police naturally being on the side of an allegedly interfered with child.
Two sides to every story and then the truth in there somewhere.

I found it funny that the cop said "let's go deal with this assault Tommy first", then backtracked and said "alleged assault when Robinson asked if the other guy was going to be arrested alongside him. It seemed they had made up their minds already of who was the guilty party.

I wouldn't like to think his Daughters allegation is disregarded because of her Fathers reputation.

offog

LE
I think that's the video footage I seen.
Personally as a Father of an 8 year old girl. If she'd came upto me and said someone grabbed her ass in a swimming pool..I'd have killed the cnut. Now whether Robinson has wacked him or it was a scuffle, I don't know as there's no footage of alleged assault.
The courts aren't to happy with people who take the law into their own hands. But TR does like vigilanties.

Due to safety I would expect that Centre Parks has video of the swimming pool.

The courts aren't to happy with people who take the law into their own hands. But TR does like vigilanties.

Due to safety I would expect that Centre Parks has video of the swimming pool.
Take Robinson out of it. What would you do if your Daughter came up and said some fella had grabbed her arse in a swimming pool?
I certainly wouldn't be thinking about the court date in the future.

offog

LE
Take Robinson out of it. What would you do if your Daughter came up and said some fella had grabbed her arse in a swimming pool?
I certainly wouldn't be thinking about the court date in the future.
So you would prefer 5 secs of gratification insead of having some person getting a life sentence and a conviction for child assault which will follow them for life. You would also be jumping to conclusions and cold possibly be wrong.

Which is why the law does not like vigilanties, remember the pediatrician's house that was attack in Portsmouth (?) by a concerned local lynch mob.

So you would prefer 5 secs of gratification insead of having some person getting a life sentence and a conviction for child assault which will follow them for life. You would also be jumping to conclusions and cold possibly be wrong.

Which is why the law does not like vigilanties, remember the pediatrician's house that was attack in Portsmouth (?) by a concerned local lynch mob.

you mean that incident that didn't happen?

If my Daughter came to me and said some cnut tried to touch her up, I'm afraid the last thing I'd be worrying about is the cnut getting a slap on the wrist from the justice system.
I wouldn't call a Father concerned about his child being abused in some way and acting upon that vigilantism.

offog

LE
If my Daughter came to me and said some cnut tried to touch her up, I'm afraid the last thing I'd be worrying about is the cnut getting a slap on the wrist from the justice system.
I wouldn't call a Father concerned about his child being abused in some way and acting upon that vigilantism.
You've taken the law into your own hands.

offog

LE
I'm aware of that.
There have been a number of cases where one punch has resulted in the death of an individual. You could ponder that as you sit in your cell charged with manslaughter.

I could tell you a true story of a teanager accusing a teacher of assault and the mother charging in to school demanding the teacher be sacked. She latter went home when the facts were know and the CCTV view that the police would be talking to her daughter about the assault on the teacher.

Some children can be economical with the truth or not understand what happened and your summary justice has caused you to lose you job and possibly career, taken you away from you child for a number of year and possibly caused the break up of the family just so you could have 5 second of fame.

There have been a number of cases where one punch has resulted in the death of an individual. You could ponder that as you sit in your cell charged with manslaughter.

I could tell you a true story of a teanager accusing a teacher of assault and the mother charging in to school demanding the teacher be sacked. She latter went home when the facts were know and the CCTV view that the police would be talking to her daughter about the assault on the teacher.

Some children can be economical with the truth or not understand what happened and your summary justice has caused you to lose you job and possibly career, taken you away from you child for a number of year and possibly caused the break up of the family just so you could have 5 second of fame.
That's a wonderful thing about having 2 autistic kids then.. mine don't tend to be economical with the truth.
I completely understand your viewpoint on the rule of law and justice.

But I'm charged with their safety until they are big enough and ugly enough, to look after themselves and something as hideous as one my kids being abused in some way by an adult, would result in me losing my rag and all civility and morals would go out the window.

Cruthin1967

Clanker
Obviously should be in the dedicated thread, but a thought came into my mind.

Mr. Stephen Yaxley Lennon aka Tommy Robinson has been spending alot of time with the frothing UKIPers the last few days and the FB group's are certainly going gung-ho for supporting him, than the thought came into my head, to actually be elected as a member of parliament (which I doubt he has the slightst chance of, being the bell-end he is), would he not have to pass a basic CRB check, which would be matched up against his current criminal record, I wonder how it go for him?

He's being considered for membership of UKIP despite his past affilations with BNP/EDL which normally the party would prohibit

So let's say he stand's for a member of parliament

Would be pass?

CRB?
DBS?

He would certainly never get a job as a copper that's for sure.

I'm sure the criminal conviction he has for fraud would definately be scrutinized heavily, especially seeing as how he has been convicted of mortgage fraud for over £160,000, using a fake passport, assault etc
Bobby Sands MP had, IIRC, convictions for rather more serious offences. Nothing, in theory, to stop him taking his seat on the green benches.

Bobby Sands MP had, IIRC, convictions for rather more serious offences. Nothing, in theory, to stop him taking his seat on the green benches.
And that was when Maggie changed the law
And Weight Watchers refuse to give Bobby the award of the decade

You have to be above board and completely straight as a die to be an MP , TR would just let down the stainless record of our fine and upstanding house of Commo...

Sorry I couldn't carry on with that bollocks.

Latest Threads