Tommy Robinson becoming an MP... the chances?

Obviously should be in the dedicated thread, but a thought came into my mind.

Mr. Stephen Yaxley Lennon aka Tommy Robinson has been spending alot of time with the frothing UKIPers the last few days and the FB group's are certainly going gung-ho for supporting him, than the thought came into my head, to actually be elected as a member of parliament (which I doubt he has the slightst chance of, being the bell-end he is), would he not have to pass a basic CRB check, which would be matched up against his current criminal record, I wonder how it go for him?

He's being considered for membership of UKIP despite his past affilations with BNP/EDL which normally the party would prohibit

So let's say he stand's for a member of parliament

Would be pass?

CRB?
DBS?

He would certainly never get a job as a copper that's for sure.

I'm sure the criminal conviction he has for fraud would definately be scrutinized heavily, especially seeing as how he has been convicted of mortgage fraud for over £160,000, using a fake passport, assault etc

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
A convicted criminal bigot with an over-inflated sense of self-worth, he's hardly going to stick out amongst MP's is he?

**** all chance - see Farage/Griffin as examples

If nothing else due to the fact that others would pull together to field a single anti racism candidate, so he’d need 50% of the vote

If we were still in the EU at the next set of elections he’d stand a fair chance as an MEP though

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
1.10 You are disqualified under the Representation of the
People Act 1981 if you have been convicted of an offence and
have been sentenced to be imprisoned or detained for more
than a year and are detained anywhere in the UK, the Republic
of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, or are
unlawfully at large.

offog

LE
having a criminal record will not stop you getting a DBS unless it is one the of crimes on their list. All conviction will be listed.

I'd check out the odds on that, I expect about 1,000 to 1 so it might be worth a punt of about a fiver. You can afford to lose that and when you do it won't be a shock, but on the other hand if you win well that will be good bragging rights down the pub, not at any SWP meeting though.

unlawfully at large.
Due to Bobby Sands MP and other IRA hunger strikers.

Considering UKIP's recent 'success' at GE;s it's likely he'll not be taking a seat in the HoC, ever

So far, UKIP's got 1 MP out of 2683 attempts at a GE, or 0.00037% for the number geeks

1548366482663.png

unlawfully at large.
Is he still in the big house?

Slime

LE
Chances:
50/50

I guess the probability is really the issue we need to think about. ;)

Who cares about Tommy it's really not going to happen, c'mon I've got more chance of shagging Katy Perry than he has of becoming an MP

**** all chance - see Farage/Griffin as examples

If nothing else due to the fact that others would pull together to field a single anti racism candidate, so he’d need 50% of the vote

If we were still in the EU at the next set of elections he’d stand a fair chance as an MEP though

Erm Farage standing for Boston, Lincolnshire?

I'd check out the odds on that, I expect about 1,000 to 1 so it might be worth a punt of about a fiver. You can afford to lose that and when you do it won't be a shock, but on the other hand if you win well that will be good bragging rights down the pub, not at any SWP meeting though.

Leicester City fan walt

Who cares about Tommy it's really not going to happen, c'mon I've got more chance of shagging Katy Perry than he has of becoming an MP

Russell Brand walt

Latest Threads