Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read on twitter that Tommy is being held at Hull.

I understand its a violent shit hole where life is cheap, awash with semi literate morons & hard drugs,

& the prison is not much better...

Not complaining just evaluating your input, filed in the **** box along with baglock and graculus.

The UK on the surface seems quite archaic with respect to boundaries and markers. I do quite a bit of off-road cycling and I plan routes combining Ordnance Survey maps, County rights of way maps, google maps plus 'streetview' and the Strava application. Markers go back to Roman times and before. They aren't obvious from the ground unless you come across old cast iron posts, county markers, stone mileage markers, turnpike stones, certain tumuli, and ditches etc. Probably one for the excellent 'map thread', but I think it's pretty cool that such boundaries are still visible with regards to Courts and their precinct.
It may seem archaic if you don't on the land, but you have to protect what is yours.
I know someone who has to constantly defend court cases from "The right to ramble" brigade. And its complicated.

f you look at the image below of Leeds Combined Court you will see a line of red bricks
Confusing that as there is a line both sides of the street. I assume then if between these lines you're good to go.

Photographing and reporting are two completely different things.

On a completely unrelated matter, our new Home Sec, what do we think of him?
I understand that he is of immigrant extraction, completely integrated, and abhors identity politics.

Is the reaction to Tommy Robinson's latest escapade completely justifiable or is it a stumbling lurch at attacking free speech?
Tommy pushed it too far and lost.
Shame because he is right about what he is doing exposing the Muslim peod gangs and the way the police cover them up.
However don't worry! GOD has set a date for The FINAL SOLUTION TO THE MUSLIM PROBLEM - HE is shortly going to send His son Jesus to slaughter all Muslims who worship the imaginary moon idol 'allah' in Mecca.

It may seem archaic if you don't on the land, but you have to protect what is yours.
I know someone who has to constantly defend court cases from "The right to ramble" brigade. And its complicated.
I have been involved in two "rambling" cases, both involved landowners who objected to ancient rights of way passing their houses. Both cases where thrown out at considerable cost to the complainants (both immigrants from Londonistan) when the origins of the rights of way where established as being the routes used by the peasants from their hovels in the village to their jobs as servants in the "Big House".

It's all done for the good of diversity. Like deporting people with right wing views as soon as they arrive at the airport.
If you are talking about a recent case involving a Canadian female, she wasn't deported. She was in transit and did not actually 'enter' the UK per se. She never attempted to enter the UK, so the question of whether she would have been given leave to enter never arose.

1. That's not Liberalism.
2. The things you referenced are not the same.

I'd describe liberalism as a way of controlling the population just like communism perhaps the difference being that its the mind being controlled.

Shame because he is right about what he is doing exposing the Muslim peod gangs and the way the police cover them up.
However don't worry! GOD has set a date for The FINAL SOLUTION TO THE MUSLIM PROBLEM - HE is shortly going to send His son Jesus to slaughter all Muslims who worship the imaginary moon idol 'allah' in Mecca.
Are you suggesting he dosn't like religious nutters?

Lets have a "my god is bigger than your god" punch-up. Yahweh was a fire god from the bronze age with a superior PR department, however the moon god is now working on an aggressive brand-growing strategy involving human sacrifice, which had gone out of fashion but is now making a comeback.

good grief his supporters are full on loonies!!!!!just googled the Whitehall demo and there's a you tube channel and the comments are frightening I had no idea such people existed :( they sound like right wing American fundamentalist lunatics

If you are talking about a recent case involving a Canadian female, she wasn't deported. She was in transit and did not actually 'enter' the UK per se. She never attempted to enter the UK, so the question of whether she would have been given leave to enter never arose.
Semantics..I assume we are talking about the dangerous jihadi laura Southern.

There's also no reporting on the case at Leeds Crown Court, I even checked all local news for Leeds, nada, nowt, zilch! Is there something that they want to hide although earlier reporting in the case stated 28 suspects, all of Asian extraction.
There's loads of information on the web regarding the defendants in this trial, however, all of it is pre-trial.

People don't realise that there is a sort of procedure from being charged to initial court appearance and then trial. It's common for defendants to be produced at a Magistrates Court and then for that court to deem that the offences or sentencing powers do not fall within their remit and thus the case is sent to the higher (Crown) Court. The defendants are then required to be produced at Crown Court. Then there are all sorts of pre-trial shenanigans to do with the legal process whether it be bail conditions, defendants sent on remand, changing of defendant's legal council, etc, etc.

Whilst, as I understand it, from the very moment someone is charged with an offence there is some sort of sub-judice, it's not until the trial that more stringent restrictions apply depending on all sorts of factors.

Googling brings up these articles:

Raging mob scream and shout abuse outside court at 'gang' of 27 men and two women accused of a string of sex crimes against children

From that one you can see that there are numerous photos of the defendants and the charges are included.

Child sex inquiry sees 29 in court

The BBC don't have photos, but they do list the accused and their alleged offences.

This report even shows Tommy Robinson photographing one of the accused at Huddersfield Magistrates Court:

Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson (second right) films Raj Singh Barsran (second left) arriving at Huddersfield Magistrates Court

Protests outside court as 29 face 170 child sex charges

As you can see, the Yorkshire Post has official photographs of some of the accused.

The Daily Mail has the same: 27 men and 2 women in court in child sex and neglect case | Daily Mail Online

Therefore, one can conclude that there is nothing that they, whomever they may be, are wanting to hide. People have to understand that once a trial commences, especially with one that is not going to be concluded until much later on in the year, that there are naturally going to be reporting restrictions in order to provide not only a fair trial to those alleged of the offences, but also to ensure that the jury, witnesses and potential victims are protected too.

Nice, I at least, am making an effort to understand what he is saying rather than chucking insults around.
Sure.
Not complaining just evaluating your input, filed in the **** box along with baglock and graculus.
Any time you have pertinent information crack on. All I've seen is innuendo and wink, wink.

Status
Not open for further replies.