Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid made me chuckle a bit. As I watched the Downing Street vid there was also an article on the TV news about Liverpool fans.
I noted that while a whole 50 Tommy supporters managed to make it all the way to London with its ease of public transport that literally thousands of Liverpool fans have made it to Ukraine despite enormous issues with travelling there.

Good old Tommy, he got support representing not far off one in a million of the British population.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Look, you don't have to respect the Law in this country as a moral force. The judges are so far out of touch with reality most of them couldn't make contact by shouting loudly and hitting it with a ten foot pole. Politicians and lots of so-called police officers were happy to allow Muslims to rape and abuse girls on an industrial scale, because they were too cowardly to risk accusations of racism by actually doing their job.

I'd call politicians and senior coppers a bunch of whores, but that's unfair to the Oldest Profession. I've had working girls I respected far more than any politician(and the vast majority of coppers)I've ever met. Unlike a lot of politicians and coppers, a good working girl isn't afraid to break a sweat. And always gives value for money;)

That said, you can't fight City Hall. Plod and the Government hold all the cards. If you deliberately set out to break the law, even if it's one you strongly disagree with, you have to accept the consequences.

The vid made me chuckle a bit. As I watched the Downing Street vid there was also an article on the TV news about Liverpool fans.
I noted that while a whole 50 Tommy supporters managed to make it all the way to London with its ease of public transport that literally thousands of Liverpool fans have made it to Ukraine despite enormous issues with travelling there.

Good old Tommy, he got support representing not far off one in a million of the British population.

I've got a mate who climbed aboard a coach on Thursday morning, he got there twenty minutes ago.

Even if we won I'd commit suicide knowing I had that journey coming to get back.

It's been nicknamed "The Death Vessel". ^^

I think when the state starts locking up well meaning thickos for protesting about the states failure to get to grips with islamic terrorism and islamic child abuse it rapidly loses credibility as acting in the interests of it's people to quite a significant number of people.

I think when the state starts locking up well meaning thickos for protesting about the states failure to get to grips with islamic terrorism and islamic child abuse it rapidly loses credibility as acting in the interests of it's people to quite a significant number of people.
And then allegedly, censoring and erasing actions that were previously in the public domain it opens up all sorts of issues.

Edit to add. I think the people who are running the train set, ( and by that I don't mean any member of parliament) have maybe not thought this one through.

Whiff of sulphur anyone?

Last edited:
There are always at least two sides to every story. :)
He is now in the mass media and has several internet threads talking about him.
His arrest seems to have really annoyed those who support him, and I'd guess their support for him is stronger today than yesterday!
Nobody would that easily manipulated surely?

I was refering to the case at Leeds, his actions at the Canterbury trial were not particularly well thought out regardless of his intentions, and was rightfully convicted for them.
As has already been pointed out, he's on a clear warning, which he ignores, because he likes the camera and the attention. Nicked. Good.

He's not well meaning and he's not thick. He know's exactly what he's doing.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
But that’s not why he got locked up. It may be what you think he got locked up for. But that’s not what it was.
He knows what it was for and it wasn’t because ‘he’s a well meaning thicko’. If the courts locked up people for that, the streets and bars would be empty.

But that’s not why he got locked up. It may be what you think he got locked up for. But that’s not what it was.
He knows what it was for and it wasn’t because ‘he’s a well meaning thicko’. If the courts locked up people for that, the streets and bars would be empty.
It's not what I think he got locked up for. Buts it's what many will think he got locked up for. We have on the thread a lot of info. Due to the reporting restrictions most people will not have that info. By the time Regina vs Abdul is done and the restrictions are lifted its too late. Given your location you should know only too well that a justice system percieved to be biased in favour of one group leads to serious problems.

It's not what I think he got locked up for. Buts it's what many will think he got locked up for. We have on the thread a lot of info. Due to the reporting restrictions most people will not have that info. By the time Regina vs Abdul is done and the restrictions are lifted its too late. Given your location you should know only too well that a justice system percieved to be biased in favour of one group leads to serious problems.
This isn't the politicians, it's the judiciary doing it. Who wish the law to be seen to be impartial and who wish to convict wrong uns.

He needs to stop seeking the limelight with cases in progress. He'll not get nicked then will he?

99.99% of people have no idea how the law works and that includes me to a large extent. I'm lucky in that my old man was a copper for 30 years so I've got an insight into it. You only have to look at the furore over the arrest of the pensioner who ended up stabbing and killing that burglar. People are very quick to board the outrage bus instead of taking their time to find out why such and such is done.

It does seem slightly odd that there is a postponement order regarding reporting on the Robinson case, but I suspect there's a pretty mundane and reasonable reason for doing so.

This isn't the politicians, it's the judiciary doing it. Who wish the law to be seen to be impartial and who wish to convict wrong uns.

He needs to stop seeking the limelight with cases in progress. He'll not get nicked then will he?
It was not the judicary in this case. Being a relative of one of the plod involved I am aware of why he was allowed to ramble on for an hour before the 'breach of the peace' occurred and who was directing ops. It wasn't a judge. I agree totally with 'don't feck up and don't get nicked', i don't agree with your previous assertion that he isn't thick and think his feckup was predictable and expected and tracked.

I was a lifetime Labour voter, born in the Valleys.

Then I realised what a dishonest shower of shite they are...... voted Tory as a protest vote.

Now, I'm a right- wing thug........ I'd vote for anyone with the guts to get us away from the useless twats that are running my country into the ground.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

But it’s not. Reporting restrictions are usually put in for a purpose. If those accused are found guilty they’ll be sentenced. They will not be found innocent purely because of their look or perceived religion.

We don’t need that info while the case is going on, all we need to know is what happened when they were sentenced.

Having some tool prance around and make it more difficult for the accused to get a fair trial then jailed. It’s not worth it. How would you feel if you got abused going into a court. Before you’ve even set foot in front of a judge or a jury of your peers.

It was not the judicary in this case. Being a relative of one of the plod involved I am aware of why he was allowed to ramble on for an hour before the 'breach of the peace' occurred and who was directing ops. It wasn't a judge. I agree totally with 'don't feck up and don't get nicked', i don't agree with your previous assertion that he isn't thick and think his feckup was predictable and expected and tracked.
He's not educated but far from stupid. He wanted to get lifted, to be a martyr because it sells his stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.