Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand he lent 20k to his brother in law. It was the brother in law who then told porkies about his earnings on a self certification mortgage. Murky...maybe, but hardly justifies the level of police attention this attracted, it is hard to escape the conclusion that the old bill were looking for anything they could find on him.

Couldn't give a shiny shite. Right wing knob goes to jail. Next!

If only there were some...thing...I suppose, maybe located in his head, possibly grey and composed of cells, that would have alerted him to the fact that this was a spectacularly cretinous thing to do?
There are always at least two sides to every story. :)
He is now in the mass media and has several internet threads talking about him.
His arrest seems to have really annoyed those who support him, and I'd guess their support for him is stronger today than yesterday!

I think you'll find that you're wrong, see the link from @Garhwal

JUDGE NORTON: Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, you can remain seated. Thank you very much. Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, on 8th May of this year in the course of ongoing proceedings for allegations of rape faced by four defendants at this court, that trial still in fact being in progress, you attended, together with another, and carried out some filming.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

He's a twat who tries to influence the course of cases and in doing so makes the chance of a conviction harder. It's that simple.
I was refering to the case at Leeds, his actions at the Canterbury trial were not particularly well thought out regardless of his intentions, and was rightfully convicted for them.

Liberalism is just as bad as communism, in Soviet Russia or China they went to a gulag for Re-education here you get forcefully sent on a course with a title such as "Diversity Training", if not jail.

The important words there being "out on the streets" and not "outside a court where there is a trial ongoing".
Indeed, two different situations and circumstances. That I acknowledge. I am not defending Robinson. I don't know what the terms of his suspended sentence are but in any case his actions seem to be poking the hornets' nest. Not necessarily a good thing to be doing if you already have a bad reputation for being a bit of a stirrer.

My point about the hate preachers, though not in any way specifically related to Robinson being carted off to the gulag, was more to point out that they were, if my memory serves me correct, allowed more freedom to make the sort of offensive comments that other people would have been immediately stamped on for making.

Are you normally to be found in a football pub 8 pints in at this point on a Saturday?

Clad in Stone Island and Burberry which manages to conceal most of your shite tattoos.

Because most of Tommy 'the peepuls 'ero' Robinson supporters fit that description.
He is no hero of mine I abhor any racism, I just found it interesting the speed and amount of censorship.
They just made his live feed disappear. I doubt it was done by faceache as it wouldn't have broken any of their rules.

Indeed, two different situations and circumstances. That I acknowledge. I am not defending Robinson. I don't know what the terms of his suspended sentence are but in any case his actions seem to be poking the hornets' nest. Not necessarily a good thing to be doing if you already have a bad reputation for being a bit of a stirrer.

My point about the hate preachers, though not in any way specifically related to Robinson being carted off to the gulag, was more to point out that they were, if my memory serves me correct, allowed more freedom to make the sort of offensive comments that other people would have been immediately stamped on for making.
Abu-Hamza_2904469c.jpg

That sort of thing.

Are you normally to be found in a football pub 8 pints in at this point on a Saturday?

Clad in Stone Island and Burberry which manages to conceal most of your shite tattoos.

Because most of Tommy 'the peepuls 'ero' Robinson supporters fit that description.
Stereotyping much, you forgot to mention "white" and "working class" pal.

His arrest seems to have really annoyed those who support him, and I'd guess their support for him is stronger today than yesterday!
Which kind of tells you all you need to know about his vociferous supporters - he may be a convicted right-wing thug and fraudster but.....er........HE'S A POLITICAL PRISONER IN AN ORWELLIAN STATE!........you'd have thought an XRW'er would appreciate an authoritarian state trampling on the oppressed.........

I was refering to the case at Leeds, his actions at the Canterbury trial were not particularly well thought out regardless of his intentions, and was rightfully convicted for them.
The Canterbury trial gave him 3 months custody, suspended for 18 months plus a clear warning about contempt of court and actions that can prejudice a trial.

He still had 6 months left to run of the suspended sentence, and was at it once again in clear view of the court. Actually witnessed by a judge into the bargain.

His legal counsel, or anyone from the "proper press" could have warned him not to do this. Or, quite frankly, he could have just popped inside and asked first if this would be an OK thing to do.

In common or garden parlance; it's like you saying to someone' "If you do that again, I'll kick your arse!"
Then that someone actually does it again, and so you simply kick his arse. Warned, told, done and dusted.

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yawn..

Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a Mong that is trying to make Money out of other mongs.
Rabble rousing, fear mongering and playing on the paranoia of the, well you know.... the sort that drink red bull for breakfast & read nuts. He tries to keep the working class in a state of panic so that their cash can be harvested when ever he writes a book about the big bad Muslim bogey man. **** up Robinson.

The clown talks of wanting to just deal with radical Islam but much of what he has done reveals his true Islamophobic agenda. There is a lot of talk about being peaceful and acting within the law but no actual actions to show that this is the case. In fact his Twitter and Facebook is full of both far right wing propaganda and incitement to fight against non-radical Muslims. Questions have also been raised about the source of the money raised by him for his legal defences.

The same thick cnuts that wanted Blackman released for murder what Tommy free. They see him as a political prisoner, when truth is- he’s such a little soft as shit ****.

Which kind of tells you all you need to know about his vociferous supporters - he may be a convicted right-wing thug and fraudster but.....er........HE'S A POLITICAL PRISONER IN AN ORWELLIAN STATE!........you'd have thought an XRW'er would appreciate an authoritarian state trampling on the oppressed.........
No, he was clearly warned about this first, and then went and done it anyway.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

He drew attention to himself with this breach of the peace, and was then locked away for contempt of court, and in accordance with the suspended sentence he was still under for another 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.