Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter drivel. As usual. I don't know if anyone has posted the actual video of the livestream so here it is.

It's readily apparent that he commits contempt of court rather quickly.

Now read this https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf (you won't of course) and then come back and say he did nothing wrong.

He was told very directly that if he continued with this behaviour he'd not only serve whatever new sentence he'd be given, but also the 3 months (suspended) he was given back in May 2017.
Here's another camera angle.Has nobody put the footage up and yet conditioned mongs have already made up their minds?
This is arsch so why am I not surprised?

Lemmings.

This is not about Lennon, this is about all of us being able to speak our minds.
Even ex-rozzers (now living outside of the UK) agree.
This is a slippery slope coming to an abrupt halt very, very soon.

It takes everyone's eye off all of this though.

May tells public to ‘celebrate’ privatization in NHS as Hawking campaign hits high court (VIDEO)

The Skripal Case Is Being Pushed Down the Memory Hole with Libya and Aleppo

Best for Britain backed by George Soros plans to stop Brexit | Daily Mail Online

Nuclear war 'more likely without investment in conventional forces' | Daily Mail Online

Tommy pushed it too far and lost.
Shame because he is right about what he is doing exposing the Muslim peod gangs and the way the police cover them up.
However don't worry! GOD has set a date for The FINAL SOLUTION TO THE MUSLIM PROBLEM - HE is shortly going to send His son Jesus to slaughter all Muslims who worship the imaginary moon idol 'allah' in Mecca.
Are you related to Spider? FFS.

There was a big systemic conspiracy though wasn't there, or were you "too thick", ignorant or blind to notice it.
The same system that is apparently going to give these "brown people" as you call them a fair trial, what about the people in the system who were involved, the real symptoms of the crimes committed, Where is the justice for everybody else who has to live in the same system these symptoms have corrupted. I have to wonder who exactly the jury could be tainted by.

Words one day you might reflect on, alone, because nobody else is allowed to talk about it.
Not sure of your point here. Are you advocating that everyone should be presumed innocent before being proved guilty apart from Muslims?

You realise that if the trial is ongoing then there's a good reason why it can't be talked about fully? Once it's over it'll all come out, same as it did in Canterbury.

If you want to help, Victim Support can always do with volunteers....

Here's another camera angle.Has nobody put the footage up and yet conditioned mongs have already made up their minds?

Lemmings.

This is not about Lennon, this is about all of us being able to speak our minds.

May tells public to ‘celebrate’ privatization in NHS as Hawking campaign hits high court (VIDEO)

Best for Britain backed by George Soros plans to stop Brexit | Daily Mail Online

Nuclear war 'more likely without investment in conventional forces' | Daily Mail Online
Keep it up sock, it may give others pause for thought...

Nothing to do with with not bending-overto the system that's hell-bent on destroying all things British?
In 10 yrs time you'll all be 100% agreeing with everything he's done.
It'll be far too late by then.
Muppets.
Stupid, suicidal, conditioned muppets.
We know you have issues with non-whites and several religions. Bore off somewhere else.....

Last edited:
I'm not sure how this is 'being suppressed'?

I just googled Tommy Robinson arrested and got seven completely different links to different major media sources on the first google page. There were further replies as well as youtube videos.

If the sun, Independent and the Metro have this story, and twitter are running it I'd assume its still pretty visible.
Its not being "suppressed", just most media don't view a racist shit stirrer breaking the terms of his suspended sentence as the Most Important News Today.

He's not a victim, just a twat.

That's fair enough but it's just a shame that the legal professions, the police and the judiciary, didn't take such vigorous action when the Islamic hate preachers were out on the streets tub-thumping.
Its not as if they're ever sent to jail, is it?

Hate preacher jailed for telling children to join IS

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary supporter jailed for sharing ISIS propaganda

Just so as you don't come across as being blinkered, can you please show links as to how many hate preachers broke the terms of a suspended sentence, and wheren't arrested?

One will do.

Just the one.

Care to elaborate on his foreign backers?
"In addition to their ties with the Gatestone Institute and Middle East Forum, Vice News reported last summer that the New York-based David Horowitz Freedom Center was subsidizing the salaries of two former Rebel personalities – UK far-right YouTuber Tommy Robinson and Laura Loomer, who was once arrested for disrupting a performance of Shakespeare in the Park. " .

Rebel Media Produced Anti-Muslim Propaganda With Foreign Group Funded by Trump’s Top Donor

"In addition to their ties with the Gatestone Institute and Middle East Forum, Vice News reported last summer that the New York-based David Horowitz Freedom Center was subsidizing the salaries of two former Rebel personalities – UK far-right YouTuber Tommy Robinson and Laura Loomer, who was once arrested for disrupting a performance of Shakespeare in the Park. " .

Rebel Media Produced Anti-Muslim Propaganda With Foreign Group Funded by Trump’s Top Donor
I do wonder if Mercer is doing all of this to play the market in a spectacular fashion.
Chav? How very liberal of you.
I'd have used a four letter word beginning with c as well. I'm not liberal.

Lemmings.

House, house, bingo, bingo.

Do I win a prize?
The holocaust denying, manchester bomb denying and Russian arse licker has gone back to saying 'us' again when talking about people in a different country and under a different legal system to the one he is under!

Poor little mongtard that he is is openly and freely posting on ARRSE while complaining about Britain clamping down on (in his imaginary case, foreigners) people speaking their mind!

Irony, none in his broken brain.
Poor little 118 118 he will never ever be able to post his counter theories again in this UK based website due to the nasty authorities here........oh, hang on.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.