Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds combined court has a precinct line in the brick work surrounding the building to allow people to come and go without undue interference. Anywhere within that line is considered inside the court itself where sound and video recording is forbidden by law. Those who disobey are in contempt of court. From what I saw Robinson was within that limit and therefore liable to be arrested and brought before the judge for that and whatever else he's supposed to have down as well.

If he was a 'proper' journalist his newsdesk would have briefed him on that.
I was watching the livestream yesterday and he was very careful as to where he stood. At one time he even asked a court official, or Police Officer (not on camera), as to where the boundary was so that he didn't cross it.

Sounds like he was arrested on made up crime of disturbing the peace. Then given contempt charge just because they had him in custody. Then a news blackout of the whole incident was put in place.

Shameful abuse of power.

Sounds like he was arrested on made up crime of disturbing the peace. Then given contempt charge just because they had him in custody. Then news blackout of the whole incident was put out.

Shameful abuse of power.
What bit of 'breach of bail' don't you understand?

I was watching the livestream yesterday and he was very careful as to where he stood. At one time he even asked a court official, or Police Officer (not on camera), as to where the boundary was so that he didn't cross it.
And then he got nicked. Which was a breach of his suspended sentence conditions. And now he's in Jail.

Oh dear. How sad, never mind, moving on.

Bore off you pedantic c*nt.

Anyway, moving on.

He’s been in and out of HM hotel like a yoyo.

Wee peaceful Tommy has encountered problems with the law on a number of occasions……

August 2010 – Robinson led a group in a fight following a football match between his home team of Luton Town and Newport County. During the fight he was heard to chant “EDL ’till I die”. Verdict – guilty of “Threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour” and he got a 12 month community rehabilitation order and banned from football matches for 3 years
September 2011 – Robinson had been banned from attending a demonstration in Tower Hamlets yet (in his usual “Law? What law?” style) he still went to it. He was arrested and went on hunger strike as he said he was a political prisoner of the state and that the meals he had been given included halal meat.
September 2011 – Robinson was convicted of assault after head butting one of his own EDL crowd during a demonstration in April 2011. For this he was given a suspended 12 week prison sentence. He claims that this had happened because a Neo-Nazi had joined their group and there was a confrontation.
November 2011 – Robinson was jailed for 3 days after protesting in Zurich on the roof of FIFA headquarters. This was in response to the ruling that the English football team couldn’t wear a red remembrance poppy on their shirts for a coming game. (Obviously he didn’t get far with that one).
October 2012 – After remaining out of trouble for almost a whole year Robinson was arrested after entering the USA illegally in September 2012 using another persons documentation. He was sentenced to 10 months in prison and on release in February on he was placed on a tag. After that stint in prison he was released to find that the membership had swollen but that the EDL had allowed Neo-Nazis to join up.
Robinson stepped down from his position in the EDL from October 2013. He cited that he was worried about far right extremism infiltrating groups but confirmed he still would continue to fight what he saw as Islamic extremism.
November 2012 – Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud. He pleaded guilty to two counts and was sent to prison for 18 months. While in Woodhill Prison, Robinson was attacked by 3 men, which he claimed to be Muslims who prison officers had intentionally left him with. Before long he was removed from Woodhill and sent to Winchester Prison instead. It was while here that he said that he made friends with some Muslim inmates and actually spoke highly of them.
In June 2014 he was released from prison after serving 6 months of his 18 month prison sentence. He was told that he was not allowed to have contact with any members of the EDL before June 2015 however, he breached this bail conditionand was returned to prison.

Mong

He is not guilty of corruption while serving the public, he reported it.
He is not guilty of rape or child abuse on an industrial scale, he reported it.
He is not guilty of any form of far-right/far-left extremism or anti-British sentiment, he reported it.
He is not guilty of any racism or fascism, He reports on it.
He calls out the erosion of our freedoms and many injustices of other people by a system we think is acting in our best interests.
He is not guilty of trying to hide all of the above, he reported it. The job the very people who are fighting him are supposed to be doing.
He represents the voices that have been stamped out, brushed under the carpet and vilified by a vindictive, biased and ever-growing corrupt system that is proving to not represent the views of millions.
In my and a growing number of peoples eyes, he has been the exact opposite of what the system claim him to be, This is very telling regarding the situation we find ourselves in today.

We all know something is very wrong, The lid is off the can and needs tipping on the floor so we can see what kind of worms we are dealing with.
The old saying "find out who you can't criticise and you find out who is really running the show" comes to mind.

I have been following his reporting for the last couple of years and I do agree he is not a model citizen, Not many people are. I sometimes find myself disagreeing with some of his views, but not all of them.
But now myself, and many others are willing to accept him as the result, not the symptom because he represents every other person who has to live under the system we are told is something we clearly see it is not. We still have the legal framework to put it right.

Front page for world events on fox news today,
Right-wing activist Tommy Robinson reportedly jailed after filming outside child grooming trial

He is not guilty of any form of far-right/far-left extremism or anti-British sentiment, he reported it.
He calls out the erosion of our freedoms and many injustices of other people by a system we think is acting in our best interests.
He is not guilty of trying to hide all of the above, he reported it. The job the very people who are fighting him are supposed to be doing.
He represents the voices that have been stamped out, brushed under the carpet and vilified by a vindictive, biased and ever-growing corrupt system that is proving to not represent the views of millions.
In my and a growing number of peoples eyes, he has been the exact opposite of what the system claim him to be, This is very telling regarding the situation we find ourselves in today.

We all know something is very wrong, The lid is off the can and needs tipping on the floor so we can see what kind of worms we are dealing with.
The old saying "find out who you can't criticise and you find out who is really running the show" comes to mind.

I have been following his reporting for the last couple of years and I do agree he is not a model citizen, Not many people are. I sometimes find myself disagreeing with some of his views, but not all of them.
But now myself, and many others are willing to accept him as the result, not the symptom because he represents every other person who has to live under the system we are told is something we clearly see it is not. We still have the legal framework to put it right.

Front page for world events on fox news today, Although I would say he is a supporter of Islamic reformation for western integration rather than anti-muslim, like that of Mr. Najid Nawaz.
Right-wing activist Tommy Robinson reportedly jailed after filming outside child grooming trial
He's guilty of contempt of court, suspended for 18 months.

“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

He's guilty of contempt of court, suspended for 18 months.

“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.
Grassing up an EXTREMLY naughty system that very judge is (possibly still) representing.
How can any serving judges who were active during the cover-ups still be taken seriously or even trusted?
It's proving convenient for some, I wonder for how much longer?

He is guilty of being a prize cock womble.

So full of misplaced self importance that he's deluded himself* with some bizarre game over stepping on pavement cracks. If he's genuinely against child grooming then he'd not be risking the collapse of this case anywhere he is. Since he's obviously failed to learn that lesson he should expect to be banged up immediately to allow the fair trial that the accused and alleged victims are entitled to. Just as the courts 'll get round to doing the same for him in due course afterwards.

* I am prepared to believe he's contemptuously playing to a gallery of even bigger cock wombles eager to deep throat his ego.

What bit of 'breach of bail' don't you understand?
Can you point to a reliable reference that demonstrates that he was on bail? That suggests he was either charged or pending charges post arrest for another offence.

I'm curious about the precise basis for his arrest, as "breach of the peace" seems to be a convenient catch-all. I wonder whether he was bound-over, or subject to some other mechanism that required he behave in a certain way (or not, as the case may be). He and the camera operator were alone, and yet seven police turned up to bundle him into a van.

If he's breached bail conditions, fair enough, he should be held accountable, but sending seven police to arrest him smacks of persecution rather than prosecution.

It looks like Tommy Robinson is being prosecuted for being Tommy Robinson.

When the system deliberately fails to protect thousands of English children from muslim child mollestors over decades people are quite rightly unimpressed. When identified muslim extremists who are known threats continue to be at liberty to commit murder on our streets people are quite rightly unimpressed. When the same system seems to have no limit to time and resources in trying to silence those who speak out about it people are quite rightly unimpressed.

I don't find Robinsons actions helpfull, either when he was leader of the EDL or now he's a 'journalist'. However he's a symptom of the problem, not the problem itself. There does seem to be a determination to throw as many 'right wing' people under the bus as possible to portray a level playing field in which people mowing down pedestrians and blowing up kids at concerts are just one side of 'extremism' and someone missing out one 'alledged' in a blogpost is basically just as bad to feed the mantra of 'extremism exists in all communities'.

Grassing up an EXTREMLY naughty system that very judge is (possibly still) representing.
How can any serving judges who were active during the cover-ups still be taken seriously or even trusted?
It's proving convenient for some, I wonder for how much longer?
How could a judge in Canterbury expect to know the ins and outs of what was happening in Yorkshire? If people have been charged and are undergoing a trial how has it been covered up? What did happen was a failure in the system and we've gone over that before.

You're taking grade a bollocks again.

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. He receives professional PR advice from his foreign sponsors and this drama is merely a stunt to stay in the news as king of martyrdom, unfortunately at our expense.

It looks like Tommy Robinson is being prosecuted for being Tommy Robinson.
OK, we get that you read the Speccy but Tommy Robinson was nicked for alleged BoP and incitement. Because he's on a suspended sentence he's gone to jail. Not because he's Tommy Robinson. If his name was Padraig and he had IRA rather then extreme right connections you'd be cheering.

His lovers are all suffering from acute hysteria at the moment though so it's hard to discuss much on yet another "I did a search but couldn't find anything" thread which repeats the crap about him being a cuddly defender of our values ad nauseam.

Front page for world events on fox news today,
He's a far right tit and has been correctly jailed.

That's all that's happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.