Tommy Robinson arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find that you're wrong, see the link from @Garhwal

JUDGE NORTON: Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, you can remain seated. Thank you very much. Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, on 8th May of this year in the course of ongoing proceedings for allegations of rape faced by four defendants at this court, that trial still in fact being in progress, you attended, together with another, and carried out some filming.

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

He's a twat who tries to influence the course of cases and in doing so makes the chance of a conviction harder. He’s that simple.
Fixed.

UK is just sad. I mean turning Tommy Robinson from street thug into a political prisoner. Really get it together UK you're embarrassing yourself and people who want you to do better.

It may have been pointed out that Hamza is in one of those bomb proof Federal prisons and will be until the inverse Big Bang. Getting these naughty hate preachers banged up is a long game and one worth playing.

Yes, he's a small minded, blinked rabble rouser, not the greatest mind of his generation who can see things that others can't.
He may not be the smartest fella, but he certainly knows how to fight back.
He bravely called out the grooming scandals years before the public was made aware of it and the sheer scale, The cover-ups by government and police and the minions that came to light were shocking. Those who had the cheek to call him a racist, those cowards who were/are too scared or too corrupt to even talk about it.

This is getting spotlights on social media all over the world, Which most people trust over thier establishment media.
Raw unedited footage is what people want, and from what I have seen in the last few months, are willing to pay it.
Our encroaching rotten-to-the-core dystopia is being exposed for what it is....and people are paying attention, expressing alarming and depressing views of what our land is becoming.

So maybe he is smarter than we think.

If you are talking about a recent case involving a Canadian female, she wasn't deported. She was in transit and did not actually 'enter' the UK per se. She never attempted to enter the UK, so the question of whether she would have been given leave to enter never arose.
Hmm, I think she did enter, Was arrested under the terrorism act, was issued a ban and shipped out.

Search youtube for the phone recordings, photos of the documentation and interviews. It's political policing.

United Kingdom-related events

In February 2018, Southern, along with Brittany Pettibone and Caolan Robertson, distributed flyers in the English town of Luton that said, "Allah is a Gay God".[38]

In March 2018, Southern, Pettibone, and Pettibone's boyfriend Martin Sellner were all denied entry to the United Kingdom.[39] Southern was also questioned under the Schedule 7 of the Terrorism Act 2000.[38] Her denial of entry was on the same grounds as Pettibone and Sellner.[40] A representative from the British Home Office stated, "Border Force has the power to refuse entry to an individual if it is considered that his or her presence in the UK is not conducive to the public good."[12]
It was a direct action in response to Christian faith criticism leaflets being handed about, which appears to be ok these days.

So.....

They let in a banned-in-Pakistan hate preacher to tour mosques in the UK, and not a bloody thing was done to stop him.

Muslim cleric banned in Pakistan is preaching in UK mosques

Then there are the Jihadis wandering the streets, Of course the security services are now asking the public to do their job for them and "report" and suspicious activity (0800 789 321).
It's a joke and the rest of the world is laughing at us.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/.../jihadists-returning-to-uk-warns-aleppo-mp-fares-shehab

Over 400 Isis jihadis have already returned to the UK

Remember folks, Don't fight back, RUN HIDE & TELL

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Whilst I don't really have an opinion on the nitty gritty technical legalities the optics could barely be worse.

Course if you will never need to exercise your freedom of speech or campaign against one injustice or another then someone you don't know being locked up doesn't affect you right?

You'd have to be very blinkered or thick to take that line.

But that only really explains indifference. To actually gloat about it, particularly given the subject matter of the trial in question, as though your rival football team has cried their eyes out after losing the Champions League... Jeez.

Sadly some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are symptomatic of the reason that 4500 and counting school children have been raped.

The victims of which all have the same tale to tell... Yes pedophilia and gang rape is bad but being politically incorrect is far, far worse. Tell those nice feminist social workers that you were raped and all the victim support apparatus at their disposal will be there to help you. Tell them that it was a protected group doing it, or that you don't like them becuse they raped you and.... We don't help racists.

The sense of proportion here is literally that saying mean things about someone, or merely even them thinking you might think bad things about them, is worse than gang raping a child.

Hence the gloating.... I guess. Rapists might get off, children might be raped because they are unaware of the dangers, but as long as the politically incorrect person is banged up then all is good with the world and justice has been served. Political correctness is the one law to rule them all.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Graculus isn't a sick son of a bitch and actually has a cogent reason other than my hypothesis for her trolling.... I'd be interested to hear it.

I have little time for any extremism but feel that the orders to arrest Robinson came from a lot further South than Leeds. I saw his broadcast and he was very, very careful in his choice of words. He wasn't aggressive with his questioning of those turning up to court and he didn't respond to the threats he received. His arrest was shambolic (breach of the peace) but the female officer was more interested with halting the live streaming! Hope he serves the minimum of his sentence, learns from his mistakes and gets right back to it. Someone needs to shine a light on this continuing blight on our society.

Hmm, I think she did enter, Was arrested under the terrorism act, was issued a ban and shipped out.
Different dates. After her 'shit stirring' in Luton with 'Allah is gay' posters (a social experiment, she claimed!) and her frankly silly vox pop interviews outside ELM, it was deemed that her conduct, presence and particularly her alt-right association was not conducive to good public order and she was hoofed (wrongly, IMO) on anti-terror legislation. Public order legislation was sufficient. Anti terror legislation gets her on no-fly lists, and for that, she will probably successfully sue the Home Office.

She transited the UK recently for an onward flight. Had she tried to enter, I think the answer would have been 'After the last time!? Jog on, sweetheart'

It was not the judicary in this case. Being a relative of one of the plod involved I am aware of why he was allowed to ramble on for an hour before the 'breach of the peace' occurred and who was directing ops. It wasn't a judge. I agree totally with 'don't feck up and don't get nicked', i don't agree with your previous assertion that he isn't thick and think his feckup was predictable and expected and tracked.
You imply that his breach was expected, he was actively being tracked and was then subject to surveillance.

It's an curious use of police resources when the Met, by way of example, have declared that they will not investigate some types of property crime due to a "lack of resources".

'Not practical' to investigate all crime, but "thought crime" appears increasingly important.

The police are making decisions as to which crimes should be investigated. Robinson's "crimes" appear to be important to their mind, whereas car theft, shoplifting, assaults and other "minor" crimes investigations go begging.

These decisions are not made without political considerations.

Last edited:
Whilst I don't really have an opinion on the nitty gritty technical legalities the optics could barely be worse.

Course if you will never need to exercise your freedom of speech or campaign against one injustice or another then someone you don't know being locked up doesn't affect you right?

You'd have to be very blinkered or thick to take that line.

But that only really explains indifference. To actually gloat about it, particularly given the subject matter of the trial in question, as though your rival football team has cried their eyes out after losing the Champions League... Jeez.

Sadly some of the attitudes displayed in this thread are symptomatic of the reason that 4500 and counting school children have been raped.

The victims of which all have the same tale to tell... Yes pedophilia and gang rape is bad but being politically incorrect is far, far worse. Tell those nice feminist social workers that you were raped and all the victim support apparatus at their disposal will be there to help you. Tell them that it was a protected group doing it, or that you don't like them becuse they raped you and.... We don't help racists.

The sense of proportion here is literally that saying mean things about someone, or merely even them thinking you might think bad things about them, is worse than gang raping a child.

Hence the gloating.... I guess. Rapists might get off, children might be raped because they are unaware of the dangers, but as long as the politically incorrect person is banged up then all is good with the world and justice has been served. Political correctness is the one law to rule them all.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe Graculus isn't a sick son of a bitch and actually has a cogent reason other than my hypothesis for her trolling.... I'd be interested to hear it.
You're a fantasist who has ignored the point I made and you're at best deceiving yourself by saying you don't have an opinion and then giving one. Robinson's headline grabbing appearances endangers the case for the prosecution. I want the accused sent down if guilty.

The rest of your fiction is being treated with the respect it deserves and your callous misrepresentations say far more about you than about me.

Last edited:
Perhaps he relied on the State's duty to protect him, in the same way others are suggesting the State has a duty to prosecute him.

Double standards?
Unlikely to be in the same position as before. He’ll be on a vulnerable person wing, probably low category prison.

And I stand by my original statement. He should have thought about it first.

Medic_Cop22

On ROPS
On ROPs
Impressive, since he hasn’t been on Twitter for a month or two.
Bore off you pedantic c*nt.

Anyway, moving on.

He’s been in and out of HM hotel like a yoyo.

Wee peaceful Tommy has encountered problems with the law on a number of occasions……

August 2010 – Robinson led a group in a fight following a football match between his home team of Luton Town and Newport County. During the fight he was heard to chant “EDL ’till I die”. Verdict – guilty of “Threatening, abusive and insulting behaviour” and he got a 12 month community rehabilitation order and banned from football matches for 3 years
September 2011 – Robinson had been banned from attending a demonstration in Tower Hamlets yet (in his usual “Law? What law?” style) he still went to it. He was arrested and went on hunger strike as he said he was a political prisoner of the state and that the meals he had been given included halal meat.
September 2011 – Robinson was convicted of assault after head butting one of his own EDL crowd during a demonstration in April 2011. For this he was given a suspended 12 week prison sentence. He claims that this had happened because a Neo-Nazi had joined their group and there was a confrontation.
November 2011 – Robinson was jailed for 3 days after protesting in Zurich on the roof of FIFA headquarters. This was in response to the ruling that the English football team couldn’t wear a red remembrance poppy on their shirts for a coming game. (Obviously he didn’t get far with that one).
October 2012 – After remaining out of trouble for almost a whole year Robinson was arrested after entering the USA illegally in September 2012 using another persons documentation. He was sentenced to 10 months in prison and on release in February on he was placed on a tag. After that stint in prison he was released to find that the membership had swollen but that the EDL had allowed Neo-Nazis to join up.
Robinson stepped down from his position in the EDL from October 2013. He cited that he was worried about far right extremism infiltrating groups but confirmed he still would continue to fight what he saw as Islamic extremism.
November 2012 – Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud. He pleaded guilty to two counts and was sent to prison for 18 months. While in Woodhill Prison, Robinson was attacked by 3 men, which he claimed to be Muslims who prison officers had intentionally left him with. Before long he was removed from Woodhill and sent to Winchester Prison instead. It was while here that he said that he made friends with some Muslim inmates and actually spoke highly of them.
In June 2014 he was released from prison after serving 6 months of his 18 month prison sentence. He was told that he was not allowed to have contact with any members of the EDL before June 2015 however, he breached this bail conditionand was returned to prison.

This week Robinson who is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court was locked up for BoP

He was given three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

Mong

Last edited:
It's an curious use of police resources when the Met, by way of example, have declared that they will not investigate some types of property crime.

'Not practical' to investigate all crime

The police are making decisions as to which crimes should be investigated. Robinson's "crimes" appear to be important to their mind, whereas car theft, shoplifting, minor assaults and other "minor" crimes investigations go begging.

Hardly a seismic shift, is it?

The Police have always existed to protect the state and it's interests first and foremost. Property and ordinary people are, and always will be a secondary concern.

They were only formed because sending out the local Yeomanry with sabres drawn to chop up any uppity peasants was only likely to inflame the situation.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You imply that his breach of expected, he was actively being tracked and was then subject to surveillance.

It's an curious use of police resources when the Met, by way of example, have declared that they will not investigate some types of property crime.

'Not practical' to investigate all crime

The police are making decisions as to which crimes should be investigated. Robinson's "crimes" appear to be important to their mind, whereas car theft, shoplifting, minor assaults and other "minor" crimes investigations go begging.

Police surveillance outside a courthouse, really, that’s a surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.