Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Tommy Robinson arrested again.

He has started working for the Rebel Media and has been confronting alleged members of Muslim rape gangs outside courts recently as well as going after journo's who print lies about him. Now filming at a crown court is illegal as we know but is a 04.30 am raid an appropriate response for "attempted journalism"?
I have recently started reading his book and it is hard to escape the conclusion that the authorities are out to get him one way or another.

Will be getting his book soon as well.

I used to think he was just another mouthy racist bloke in the pub sort of person, but I see him a lot differently now.

I actually enjoy watching his short videos where he confronts people that call him out.

Some of them are comedy genius, I don't know how he keeps a straight face. Especially when he asks people to back up their random statements or accusations and they just stare blankly into space or start babbling random gobbledygook about something irrelevant.

All though he does seam to get a little excited sometimes once he starts going. Something I think he should be careful of as I beleive this can esculate things.

He usually displays a good level of control, which he gains early on most times as the people he interviews usually automatically assume he is a dimwit that they can out smart with a few big words and a pompous atitude.

Future looks bright for him I reckon, his following is building stronger every day.

Got to admit I sat through his presentation to The Oxford Union and, for a bloke who seemed to be propelled into the limelight he seemed fairly cogent.
Doesn't do himself any favours at times but a 4:30 arrest!

We actually need people like him, to highlight the utter nonsense that has crept into the legal system, the police and politics, where common sense has been derailed in place of political correctness and an almost asian policy of covering things up.

We actually need people like him, to highlight the utter nonsense that has crept into the legal system, the police and politics, where common sense has been derailed in place of political correctness and an almost asian policy of covering things up.

Or, perhaps more preferably, we shouldn't need people like him - and he shouldn't need to become such a product.
I'm surprised he tried to secretly film because I suspect he knew it was verboten, is he an Alt SJW now?

I don't get it. Is he against rape gangs because they are rape gangs or because they are "Muslim rape gangs" (whatever the hell that means)? I lean towards the latter, which begs the question: why are rape gangs worse because the rapists happen to be Muslim? I don't seem him and his 'ilk' picketing Catholic churches. If you consider a crime to be more odious because of a protected characteristic of the perpetrator, such as the religion of the perpetrator, then it's safe to say you have a chip on your shoulder about that protected characteristics. It reminds me of people who don't give a **** about rape if both the rapist and the victim are of the same race. If however, the rapist is, say, Black, and the victim a blue-eyed blonde young woman, then it's pitchforks, torches and noose time.

I don't get it. Is he against rape gangs because they are rape gangs or because they are "Muslim rape gangs" (whatever the hell that means)?
It means gangs of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims pimping underage white girls out of kebab shops and minicab firms on an industrial scale right under the noses of the authorities...is that clear enough?

Or, perhaps more preferably, we shouldn't need people like him - and he shouldn't need to become such a product.
I'm surprised he tried to secretly film because I suspect he knew it was verboten, is he an Alt SJW now?
Yes but, de facto, things have become so bad in the UK that people like him are needed now.