"Tomboy model new face of Lara Croft"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by v1n1984, Feb 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :| what ye on about shes fairly scuttleable
  2. She patently DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A BOY!!!!!
  3. Two great quotes:

"The self-confessed tomboy will embark on a gruelling training programme, including an SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon-firing course in Eastern Europe."

"Tomb Raider brand controller Matt Gorman said: 'Karima has all the assets needed to accurately portray the world's favourite female action hero. '"

4. FFS!

what a tw 8O t that woman is.
  5. You don't fancy a bit of clamjousting then, Shrew?
  6. Why? She's going on a weapon handelling course - if that makes her a tw@t, what are you implying for every member of the Armed forces ;)
  7. ... only with birds that can beat me in a fair fight, as to be honest, they'd have to it their going to munch on my particular rug. I know what team I'm on thanks, and I play down the line, with a straight bat. Anything left field just means a sticky wicket and I don't like playing off the back foot.
  8. why eastern europe too ffs. and i reckon they should make a lara croft movie where she goes to eye-rack to rescue some ancient sumerian stuff and she ends up having
    to dodge a whole load of yanks, then ends up getting picked up via Warrior, taken back to a base and thoroughly bukkakked :D then you'd get an explanation
    to the previous movie where she calls in a favour from whoever the smeg she was calling a favour from (when they airdrop her chavved up land rover)

ahh good old tomb raider, i always user to lock the buttler in the freezer :) and swan dive from the top landing
  9. Was that a no? I never seem to understand women, when they try to talk about sport. :D
  10. ... it's not cricket, eh love. :wink:

<... yeah, I know - the coat's on and I'm leaving alright!>
  11. looks very East European, bet she has hairy arms, never trust a woman with hairy arms.
  12. Is it the depraved imagination of an old man, or is there a hint of left nip in those pictures?