• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"Tomboy model new face of Lara Croft"

SCoy

War Hero
Two great quotes:

"The self-confessed tomboy will embark on a gruelling training programme, including an SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon-firing course in Eastern Europe."

"Tomb Raider brand controller Matt Gorman said: 'Karima has all the assets needed to accurately portray the world's favourite female action hero. '"

:lol:

SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

"The self-confessed tomboy will embark on a gruelling training programme, including an SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon-firing course in Eastern Europe."
:
FFS!

what a tw 8O t that woman is.

shrew said:
SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

:
FFS!

You don't fancy a bit of clamjousting then, Shrew?

shrew said:
SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

:
FFS!

Why? She's going on a weapon handelling course - if that makes her a tw@t, what are you implying for every member of the Armed forces ;)

StabTiffy2B said:
... only with birds that can beat me in a fair fight, as to be honest, they'd have to it their going to munch on my particular rug. I know what team I'm on thanks, and I play down the line, with a straight bat. Anything left field just means a sticky wicket and I don't like playing off the back foot.

why eastern europe too ffs. and i reckon they should make a lara croft movie where she goes to eye-rack to rescue some ancient sumerian stuff and she ends up having
to dodge a whole load of yanks, then ends up getting picked up via Warrior, taken back to a base and thoroughly bukkakked :D then you'd get an explanation
to the previous movie where she calls in a favour from whoever the smeg she was calling a favour from (when they airdrop her chavved up land rover)

ahh good old tomb raider, i always user to lock the buttler in the freezer :) and swan dive from the top landing

shrew said:
StabTiffy2B said:
... only with birds that can beat me in a fair fight, as to be honest, they'd have to it their going to munch on my particular rug. I know what team I'm on thanks, and I play down the line, with a straight bat. Anything left field just means a sticky wicket and I don't like playing off the back foot.
Was that a no? I never seem to understand women, when they try to talk about sport. :D

StabTiffy2B said:
Was that a no? I never seem to understand women, when they try to talk about sport. :D
... it's not cricket, eh love. :wink:

<... yeah, I know - the coat's on and I'm leaving alright!>

Latest Threads