"Tomboy model new face of Lara Croft"

Two great quotes:

"The self-confessed tomboy will embark on a gruelling training programme, including an SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon-firing course in Eastern Europe."

"Tomb Raider brand controller Matt Gorman said: 'Karima has all the assets needed to accurately portray the world's favourite female action hero. '"

:lol:

SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

"The self-confessed tomboy will embark on a gruelling training programme, including an SAS survival, combat and semi-automatic weapon-firing course in Eastern Europe."
:
FFS!

what a tw 8O t that woman is.

shrew said:
SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

:
FFS!

You don't fancy a bit of clamjousting then, Shrew?

shrew said:
SCoy said:
Two great quotes:

:
FFS!

Why? She's going on a weapon handelling course - if that makes her a tw@t, what are you implying for every member of the Armed forces ;)

StabTiffy2B said:
... only with birds that can beat me in a fair fight, as to be honest, they'd have to it their going to munch on my particular rug. I know what team I'm on thanks, and I play down the line, with a straight bat. Anything left field just means a sticky wicket and I don't like playing off the back foot.

why eastern europe too ffs. and i reckon they should make a lara croft movie where she goes to eye-rack to rescue some ancient sumerian stuff and she ends up having
to dodge a whole load of yanks, then ends up getting picked up via Warrior, taken back to a base and thoroughly bukkakked :D then you'd get an explanation
to the previous movie where she calls in a favour from whoever the smeg she was calling a favour from (when they airdrop her chavved up land rover)

ahh good old tomb raider, i always user to lock the buttler in the freezer :) and swan dive from the top landing

shrew said:
StabTiffy2B said:
... only with birds that can beat me in a fair fight, as to be honest, they'd have to it their going to munch on my particular rug. I know what team I'm on thanks, and I play down the line, with a straight bat. Anything left field just means a sticky wicket and I don't like playing off the back foot.
Was that a no? I never seem to understand women, when they try to talk about sport. :D