Tom Stubbs, needs love

Yokel

LE
Someday I'll get round to depositing a couple of leaflet stacks in my local community hub/library. One is called 'Protect and Survive', and the other is about PERSEC and the dangers of becoming a COMMUNIST agent.

Just doing my bit for the community.
Do you have a leaflet informing people of the warning signs that someone might be a Marxist, and instructions on what to do?

#MakeMarxismHistory

Anyway, back to Mr Stubbs. Computer Says No!

We've got a hub now, instead of a bus station.

The bizarre thing is, all the buses still go there, as do people who want to catch buses.

Why don't they just call it a bus station?

Wankres!
We have a “transport interchange” where you can change from being on foot to being on your feet on a bus. For those of an adventurous bent you can actually change from one bus to another but there the adventure ends as all the buses reek of piss and failure.

Do you have a leaflet informing people of the warning signs that someone might be a Marxist, and instructions on what to do?

#MakeMarxismHistory

Anyway, back to Mr Stubbs. Computer Says No!
No. However, there are signs. They have an unkempt appearance, they lack a sense of humour, and they smell of Ginsters pasties.

If anyone matching this description approaches you, say no, and inform your security officer at the earliest opportunity.

Quote:
"Helen said her brother likes his friends" :rolleyes:
Erm...um...:confused:

Looks like she just got a whiff of his hog-breath.
Might be the issue?
1549984543120.png

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads