Tom Stubbs, needs love

You did leave yourself wide open , . No insult intended , hope non taken
Wider than Lily Allen’s legs - it’s a fair cop. No worries.

Last edited:
That's okay. You don't need to be in Londonistan. Craiglist is for everyone, wherever they are (probably not the Antarctic, oil rigs, or that Russian island slightly north of Japan, though).
I do not have the internet where I live

Back to Tom....... "He has two politics based degrees".

I wonder if he was such a zealous Leb-Dem campaigner before 'studying' for his degrees?

Reading between the lines, I recon he's been smashing sis in the wrong un, and she's got a ring like a blood Orange.

Hence the attempt to find him a mate.

Reading between the lines may also mean making things up in my head in this particular instance.

Waz

Old-Salt
A lib-dem gamer who is obsessed with pasties. Sounds like a bit of a catch. The fact that his sister has tried to find him a girlfriend for 3 years on the trot without success and a girl who used to know him describes him as "a lovely guy" speaks volumes.
Methinks there is something he hasn't told his sister, like his other interests of wearing cravats and playing the pork oboe.

Last edited:
A lib-dem gamer who is obsessed with pasties. Sounds like a bit of a catch. The fact that his sister has tried to find him a girlfriend for 3 years on the trot without success and a girl who used to know him describes him as "lovely guy" speaks volumes.
Methinks there is something he hasn't told his sister, like his other interests of wearing cravats and playing the pork oboe.

If I'm not mistaken, that is an Int Corps capbadge.

"Girlfriend" seems a bit ambitious if so.

This is the one where you'd need to keep returning to previous page to change category:
craigslist: london, UK jobs, apartments, for sale, services, community, and events

This one's where you can simply use the drop-down to change category, enabling a much faster 'experience':
london, UK for sale "london" - craigslist

Sometimes the ladies of ill repute are under 'Community' or 'Events'.
Much more ethical.

RAOB. Matching mouths and members

Remember, if you pay for it; it's not really an experience.

Is that where those books are kept?
They used to be.Our local one is now also a Post Office, a 'community hub' and a 'internet resource centre' They do have a few books on their shelves, in among the tourist leaflets and why 'I should be aware of sexually transmitted diseases' booklets.

They used to be.Our local one is now also a Post Office, a 'community hub' and a 'internet resource centre' They do have a few books on their shelves, in among the tourist leaflets and why 'I should be aware of sexually transmitted diseases' booklets.
Yeah our one is now in the chemist

Sounds like a well-rounded place with something for everyone.
If it's a community hub and at least one arrser/ex-squaddie goes then those booklets seem to be a sensible precautionary measure. Obviously well thought out.

I'd never heard of craigslist, living abroad does that. Think I'll order something for someone I know on his wedding anniversary.

Sounds like a well-rounded place with something for everyone.
If it's a community hub and at least one arrser/ex-squaddie goes then those booklets seem to be a sensible precautionary measure. Obviously well thought out.

I'd never heard of craigslist, living abroad does that. Think I'll order something for someone I know on his wedding anniversary.
Cheers

I knew a "community hub" once. I was young and stupid, and it also cleared up after a while.

Modern medicine is wonderful.

We've got a hub now, instead of a bus station.

The bizarre thing is, all the buses still go there, as do people who want to catch buses.

Why don't they just call it a bus station?

Wankres!

Someday I'll get round to depositing a couple of leaflet stacks in my local community hub/library. One is called 'Protect and Survive', and the other is about PERSEC and the dangers of becoming a COMMUNIST agent.

Just doing my bit for the community.