Tom Selleck AKA Magnum PI !!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by LEG-endry_Engineer, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Link broken

2. Why do I keep getting that 'Blue Oyster Bar' musical intro flashing in my head when I look at that monstrous 'tache?

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

3. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

He did actually serve in the Californian National Guard and was called out during the Watts riots.

Tom Selleck that is. Thomas Magnum served in the US Navy SEALS :D

p.s. CaptainWillard, there was always speculation about some kind of man-boy love thing, subtext going on with 'Higgy Baby'.

4. Yep, I picked up on that upper-class-english boarding school-repressed homosexuality thing...Magnum's 'Ted' to Higgy's 'Ralph' if you will...

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

5. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Was it the class thing; a chap and his squire? Or a May-August, Older Gent breaking in his free-spirited Young Colt?

Browsing through the 'MDN Incident' thread, I realise that there are a number of homosexual blokes here. Surely one of them has got to have an insight into this?

6. I've had a very finely tuned Gaydar installed ever since I started working with the R Sigs :wink: . The whole Arrse site is positively quivering with suppressed and not so suppressed homo-ism. Usually the the more angrier members are the ones unintentionally radiating 'Bum me!' on 50 watts. Speak to Jarrod or anyone on the RMP forum for further insights...

That is a magnificent nose ferret however...

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum

7. I was thinking more Ned Flanders..