Tom Hanks...

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Some of us, including David Icke and Alex Jones, have been shouting from the rooftops about the Satanic Illuminati sex cults for years.
Where was Tony Blair when this virus began spreading? What does he know? If he has nothing to hide, why is afraid to answer a few questions?

Do your research.

Its a conspiracy by Arrse to trim down users by giving them CV19.
But it went black ops and some one lost the plot and now its all over the world.
The word on the street is that it will wipe out mumsnet & xhamster before arrse!

Fact or fiction?

But it went black ops and some one lost the plot and now its all over the world.
The word on the street is that it will wipe out mumsnet & xhamster before arrse!

Fact or fiction?
Mumsnet is already in mourning over Centreparcs being shut

Fact or fiction?
Doubt it. Fiction.

Mumsnet and XHamster are sheeple.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
But you've neglected to post them. Weak. Very weak.
He is on the board of one placed I worked, we had an office next to the boardroom, so for irony we'd look at Lloyd Grossman through the keyhole, and most importantly keep tabs on when the meeting finished so we could rush in and help ourselves to scoff before the catering staff came back to bin it

I'm beginning to suspect the Loyd Grossman range of sauces, while of superior quality, aren't personally made and jarred by Grossman himself.
If that's the case, where is Grossman? It is my belief that the picture you see on the jar is, in fact, that of a double or a clone - someone perhaps groomed since childhood to take Grossman's place.

Batshit crazy theory? Not when you take into account the CIA's Project Monarch sex operative programme, and the fact the 'Paul McCartney' you see is really an impostor called Vivian Stanshall.

The question remains: Where is Loyd Grossman?

The connections point to him being holed up under a pizza outlet with Tom Hanks, as cell leaders for the NXVIM Hollywood sex cult. Meanwhile, the sheeple think he's still making a high-quality range of sauces.

The question remains: Where is Loyd Grossman?

The connections point to him being holed up under a pizza outlet with Tom Hanks, as cell leaders for the NXVIM Hollywood sex cult. Meanwhile, the sheeple think he's still making a high-quality range of sauces.
If you look through the keyhole he will come

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are you suggesting that Cornwall is part of the UK? The Mebyon Kernow mob will be after you. Assuming the splitters from the Continuity Cornish National Liberation Army don't get you first.
It's the janners from 'I Can't Believe It's Not Cornwall' you need to watch out for...they folk in Sennen!

Latest Threads