Tom Hanks...

So there seems to be some huge conspiracy going around the internet about him (and other A listers) being involved in some very unsavoury things at the moment, it all sounds like tin foil hattery to me but check out the comments an awful lot of people are leaving on anything he posts on Twitter

Could be the likes of 4Chan trolling, just because someone posts something as a comment on Twitter does not make it a fact

So there seems to be some huge conspiracy going around the internet about him (and other A listers) being involved in some very unsavoury things at the moment, it all sounds like tin foil hattery to me but check out the comments an awful lot of people are leaving on anything he posts on Twitter

Some of us, including David Icke and Alex Jones, have been shouting from the rooftops about the Satanic Illuminati sex cults for years.
Where was Tony Blair when this virus began spreading? What does he know? If he has nothing to hide, why is afraid to answer a few questions?

Do your research.

Could be the likes of 4Chan trolling, just because someone posts something as a comment on Twitter does not make it a fact
This. Without looking into it, hazard guess it's channers or Trump supporters

It's part of the big "Hollywood lefties and Democratic politicians" are all involved in a child sex ring (oddly enough it's the Tories and the military/government elites who are supposed to be involved in it in the UK) that has spread over the wilder fringes of the internet. It all centred around some pizza restaurant a few years ago where apparently there were basements where members of the Clinton election team visited to rape kids.

You can be fairly certain it's all bollocks, I am not saying there are no unsavoury characters in these circles, of course there are, they are in every social circle, probably in your own, but a massive ring protected by the police and the state? No.

Harvey Weinstein was as liberal/lefty Hollywood establishment as they come, he is currently serving serious hard time in a Federal Penitentiary and he wasn't even accused of messing with kids.

You can safely ignore this stuff.

I am not saying there are no unsavoury characters in these circles, of course there are, they are in every social circle, probably in your own, but a massive ring protected by the police and the state? No.
Okay Dokay

Protected - No

Enabled and ignored - Yes.

I, for one, hope that this is all bollox.
After the Kung Flu epidemic is over we will need a film where the hero is some ordinary (American) guy who does something either amazing, epic or heroic.
Tom Hanks will be that actor
The only alternative would be Maaaaaaat Daaaaaaaaamon.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
It's part of the big "Hollywood lefties and Democratic politicians" are all involved in a child sex ring (oddly enough it's the Tories and the military/government elites who are supposed to be involved in it in the UK) that has spread over the wilder fringes of the internet. It all centred around some pizza restaurant a few years ago where apparently there were basements where members of the Clinton election team visited to rape kids.

You can be fairly certain it's all bollocks, I am not saying there are no unsavoury characters in these circles, of course there are, they are in every social circle, probably in your own, but a massive ring protected by the police and the state? No.

Harvey Weinstein was as liberal/lefty Hollywood establishment as they come, he is currently serving serious hard time in a Federal Penitentiary and he wasn't even accused of messing with kids.

You can safely ignore this stuff.
This would be the pizza restaurant that didn’t even have a basement?

I, for one, hope that this is all bollox.
After the Kung Flu epidemic is over we will need a film where the hero is some ordinary (American) guy who does something either amazing, epic or heroic.
Tom Hanks will be that actor
The only alternative would be Maaaaaaat Daaaaaaaaamon.
Team America walt.

Latest Threads