Tom Daly in Dubai

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Trooped_Again, Oct 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jarrod, if your stalking has brought you over with him, there's pink fizzy stuff in the bar fridge if you fancy meeting another ARRSEr.

2. Dubai is for chavs nowadays. Went downhill when they shut the Highland lodge.

3. I know where hw is he posts on my facebook, he's never happy when he's away from me. Pink wine is for alcoholics, you should know that. The only time i'm in Dubai is at the airport going somewhere else that's nice and not full of Camel fuckers.

4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Possibly the most alarming statement I have read on this alarming website, ever.

Did you just call my sister a puff?

5. I have never fucked a ca...no wait

6. Those men in Dubai look at me, undress me with their eyes, they're grotty stinking, sweaty fuckers.

7. Huh? I'm pretty sure he just called her an alcoholic!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dont drop the imperial leather in the shower then

9. I showered alone and quickly. They wanted me but I'd a plane to catch. Poor Tom will have to be careful.

10. Alcoholics go to meetings and cry a lot, poofs see!

11. Well they wouldn't have done that if you hadn't walked around with a lob on.

12. I wonder if it is possible to teach woofters not to mince. No, I am not volunteering for the job.

13. Those camel fuckers just fancied a bit of white meat. Jarrod, where's your cultural sensitivity man, you could have at least given one of the filthy twats a five knuckle shuffle. Just to cement Anglo-Raggy relations like. I'd call you a ghey for not getting stuck in, but, well...

14. You are chatting up the Yorkie that taught Saville all he knew. Tread carefully.

• Like Like x 1
  15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

You can call him Ethel Merman if it'll make you happy. He just called my sister a gay alcoholic puff. I do hope he has made provision in his will for that revolting Panda stuffed toy that sits on the L/H of his bed. One would hate to see it go to charity.