Tom Daly in Dubai

Jarrod, if your stalking has brought you over with him, there's pink fizzy stuff in the bar fridge if you fancy meeting another ARRSEr.

Dubai is for chavs nowadays. Went downhill when they shut the Highland lodge.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Jarrod, if your stalking has brought you over with him, there's pink fizzy stuff in the bar fridge if you fancy meeting another ARRSEr.
I know where hw is he posts on my facebook, he's never happy when he's away from me. Pink wine is for alcoholics, you should know that. The only time i'm in Dubai is at the airport going somewhere else that's nice and not full of Camel fuckers.

I know where hw is he posts on my facebook, he's never happy when he's away from me. Pink wine is for alcoholics, you should know that. The only time i'm in Dubai is at the airport going somewhere else that's nice and not full of Camel fuckers.
I have never fucked a ca...no wait

Those men in Dubai look at me, undress me with their eyes, they're grotty stinking, sweaty fuckers.
Well they wouldn't have done that if you hadn't walked around with a lob on.

Those camel fuckers just fancied a bit of white meat. Jarrod, where's your cultural sensitivity man, you could have at least given one of the filthy twats a five knuckle shuffle. Just to cement Anglo-Raggy relations like. I'd call you a ghey for not getting stuck in, but, well...

T

trowel

Those camel fuckers just fancied a bit of white meat. Jarrod, where's your cultural sensitivity man, you could have at least given one of the filthy twats a five knuckle shuffle. Just to cement Anglo-Raggy relations like. I'd call you a ghey for not getting stuck in, but, well...
You are chatting up the Yorkie that taught Saville all he knew. Tread carefully.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'd call you a ghey for not getting stuck in, but, well...
You can call him Ethel Merman if it'll make you happy. He just called my sister a gay alcoholic puff. I do hope he has made provision in his will for that revolting Panda stuffed toy that sits on the L/H of his bed. One would hate to see it go to charity.

You are chatting up the Yorkie that taught Saville all he knew. Tread carefully.
Running away now (then now then now then ururururur)