Tom Daley Pregnant

Daleys dad ran a PR machine the McCanns would have been jealous of. During the past 2 olympics I think the BBC focused on British atheletes too much as personalities, as opposed to their sporting ability This led to some falling into a trap and sacrificing athletic prowess for celebrity. For some- it didn’t really pan out.

Well known anecdote about him boarding a flight from Plymouth to London. He and his dad boarded last deleberatly, so he'd get noticed. There was then some announcment by his dad about being happy tompose for photos/sign autographs etc. The type of people most likely to be on a midweek flight to London from Plymouth don't tend to fall into the category of those interested in a schoolboy who was a bit good at diving though. A few people may have raised their eyes from the flight safety briefing cards momentarily.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
On a serious note, is there much empirical evidence on how babies raised by homosexual couples turn out in life?

More/less economic success.

Well adjusted, happiness etc

Better dress sense
Good with colours?

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

On a slightly different note, if the baby turns out to resemble a mid-fifties grumpy bloke, who's keen on thrift and misanthropy, then the finger of guilt can be firmly pointed in the direction of Barnsley!

It's a good job they are trying to perfect human cloning because the likelihood of people choosing a gay lifestyle and the fertility rates of western males dropping like flies in flames will peak around 2050 and probably coincide with women commanding just about every single fucking thing on the planet.
Happy days then, I heard the ultimate diversity and equality lies in extinction.

Two blokes raising a kid will be a doddle, at the end of the day that's what it is, especially if they have plenty of money, best of luck to them.

In other news some tranny in America has breastfed, I know it sounds crazy but the social engineers over at the BBC posted it like the invention of electricity (I read it on a mates phone), Sorry I don't have a link as their domain is banned from my premises but your google fu should help you......if you want to gag.

It's a good job they are trying to perfect human cloning because the likelihood of people choosing a gay lifestyle and the fertility rates of western males dropping like flies in flames will peak around 2050 and probably coincide with women commanding just about every single ******* thing on the planet.
Happy days then, I heard the ultimate diversity and equality lies in extinction.

Two blokes raising a kid will be a doddle, at the end of the day that's what it is, especially if they have plenty of money, best of luck to them.

In other news some tranny in America has breastfed, I know it sounds crazy but the social engineers over at the BBC posted it like the invention of electricity (I read it on a mates phone), Sorry I don't have a link as their domain is banned from my premises but your google fu should help you......if you want to gag.
I hope their current version is better than the beta test version?
seems-legit-father-feeding-milk-to-baby-485x550.jpg

On a slightly different note, if the baby turns out to resemble a mid-fifties grumpy bloke, who's keen on thrift and misanthropy, then the finger of guilt can be firmly pointed in the direction of Barnsley!
youredead.jpg

He's 30 next birthday, you little scamp.

I felt bad for about 30 seconds about posting that photo, then thought "Nah, fuck it".

Is he changing his name to Loretta and claiming it gestated in his arse ?
If it did gestate there it would grow up to be a politician

Guys let’s get it all in perspective TD has long harboured desires to join the BBC once his diving career has ended. You will not be in contention for a presenters post for the beeeeb unless you are a well established member of the LGBTOUSLMENDROPWLLJUT community. And the more publicity that you can generate in that direction the more kudos he will gain.

Guys let’s get it all in perspective TD has long harboured desires to join the BBC once his diving career has ended. You will not be in contention for a presenters post for the beeeeb unless you are a well established member of the LGBTOUSLMENDROPWLLJUT community. And the more publicity that you can generate in that direction the more kudos he will gain.
The sad thing is that's not even an joke.