Tom Daley Pregnant

Trying to put a positive spin on this - I suppose that a sprog growing up with two dads is a little redress for all the sprogs growing up with a mum and no dad.

Only if a inflatable paddling pool and 5 liters of olive oil were involved...wait a minute - that's Elton John's missus not this lot - my apologies.
Whereas a paddling pool filled with jelly merely requires the addition of two bikini-clad nubile ladies with a touch of animosity towards each other.

Trying to put a positive spin on this - I suppose that a sprog growing up with two dads is a little redress for all the sprogs growing up with a mum and no dad.
I would prefer that kids had a mum and dad as that is the natural order of things but you make a valid point. Kid's can't choose the circumstances they are brought in to at birth. I don't know for how long such arrangements have been in existence nor the positive and / or negative effects upon the sprogs. It could work out great or it could have an impact. Maybe that's down to the stability of the parents, whatever gender pairing they happen to be. I'm wary of it as it seems a relatively new phenomenon and in the great scheme of things, still experimental as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
May I just add how well regarded Mr Daley is in his hometown, especially in light of how, he was subject to many accusations of being a bit good with colour, his robost denials (and a good PR team) led to a guaranteed place at a school he was not technically qualified to attend.

British Olympic diver Tom Daley has announced he is pregnant and having a miracle baby!
A sure fire miracle/ can it be true and on the BBC no less and not lead story on the Daily Wail online.
But with his husband, US film director Dustin Lance Black, they both shared the news on their social media accounts, where else?

See @ Tom Daley announces baby news
I always said he was a cnut

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Due to the choice of phrasing used, I look forward to all those feminazis spewing hate and bile at them for stealing a woman's privilege or some other such bollocks.

Yaaaaaawn.

No doubt they'll be claiming Child Benefit, Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits. Boggers'll probably gerra council house too. WTF can't single Mothers Dads be more responsible? Harrumph! :cool:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Breast feeding will be fun for baby!
Hmm, I wouldn't exactly call it fun, more like confusing and damn right irritating, akin to attempting a Rubiks Cube.

Due to the choice of phrasing used, I look forward to all those feminazis spewing hate and bile at them for stealing a woman's privilege or some other such bollocks.

Yaaaaaawn.
Cultural appropriation?

On a serious note, is there much empirical evidence on how babies raised by homosexual couples turn out in life?

More/less economic success.

Well adjusted, happiness etc

Better dress sense

Last edited:

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Due to the choice of phrasing used, I look forward to all those feminazis spewing hate and bile at them for stealing a woman's privilege or some other such cúntery.

Yaaaaaawn.
We knew what you meant.

How the story really ought to read ......
" Ooooooh , it's all winter Olympics on telly and everyone else is getting the attention and the glory , anyone can do a snowboard jump in a force 10 gale , she's not even pretty , look at me , me Me !! "
" I know , Tom , darling , let's tell the world you are pregnant ! "

Wait . . . . what? . . . . . . Tom Daley is gay!

Since when? I never saw that one coming.