Tom Daley Pregnant

"Human prepares to assume paternal responsibility for miniature human." Good heavens.

No, I shouldn't be mean-spirited. Congratulations to the happy couple.
Errr, I mean triple.

Or possibly quadruple.

That's ruined a really good start to the thread. We don't want the truth here.
You can't handle the truth!

Damn. I missed that. Wouldn't happen with JoB.
That chod would be trying to make out that, once we're out, IVF, AI and other baby-making miracles will no longer be available in this country or some other bollox. He'd also take the opportunity to remind us he's a jaffa by explaining how his daughters were test-tube babies.

How fortunate that there is nothing important going on in the world at the moment.

Well, it was fifteen minutes with no mention of sodding Brexit so...
What is this Brexit of which you speak? One needs to know.

Come on guys this is hardly unusual these days, I'm surprised a the apparent shock/bewiderment.

Good luck to them.
You have evidence that men getting pregnant isn't unusual?

Daley must be getting on a bit to be having a child ?

Was'nt he doing the decathlon back in the early 80's
That's the one who had Sharon Davis. Apparently, lucky...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................etc

To help lower the hysteria and for the hard-of-thinking the gestation is actually being done by a woman and not in Daley's arse!
I'm so glad that you cleared that up for us. We were all taking things so literally and thinking that absolutely no mention of a surrogate or third-party involvement in the BBC report implied a very ordinary and run-of-the-mill male-male conception and gestation.

I'm so glad that you cleared that up for us. We were all taking things so literally and thinking that absolutely no mention of a surrogate or third-party involvement in the BBC report implied a very ordinary and run-of-the-mill male-male conception and gestation.
Well, you just can't be certain these days, can you...?!