Tom Cruise Puts the sh*ts up Jimmy Corden and also does a HALO jump

I have yet more respect for Cruise, we are told he does his own stunts, and he probably does, here he shows he is a dab hand at skydiving.

There are also probably some faces in both of the films that are known to people here - Perris is also familiar to some.

In the Artsy thread as Cruise is a Luvee.

NSP

LE
In a Short Skyvan...?? Oh, the humanity!!

Nice O2 delivery system, too - just stick a hose in your gob!

Last edited:
Always enjoy the whole pre jump HALO thing with everyone sat around chatting, ramp opens, they get up and stroll over while patting bits of each other's kit, take a look out the open ramp, don the mask from the bailout bottle and step over the edge.

It's like they don't even need the door shut to remain pressurised and in a pure O2 environment.

Ritch

LE
I have yet more respect for Cruise, we are told he does his own stunts, and he probably does, here he shows he is a dab hand at skydiving.

There are also probably some faces in both of the films that are known to people here - Perris is also familiar to some.

In the Artsy thread as Cruise is a Luvee.
I saw this clip a few months ago and then it led to a couple more that showed how he did some of his own stunts on films. Hanging off the top floor of the Burj Khalifa with just a small rope seems like insanity. I don't want to know what the insurance cost!

Cruise is a Scientology mentalist, but fair play to his stunt and film history, he's a brave bloke. However!! I just cant stand that Corden prick! He was funny in Gavin and Stacey, but all he has done has continually used that annoying Smiffy persona and the yanks have lapped it up. The chubby unfunny cnut.

Did Xenu, the Trillion-year old fictitious flying mountain man tell Cruise do it?

Cruise is a Scientology mentalist
Probably thinks Ssss-cotty, the lizard chief engineer, has his coordinates and a finger hovering over the teleport button if he falls.

Last edited:
I saw this clip a few months ago and then it led to a couple more that showed how he did some of his own stunts on films. Hanging off the top floor of the Burj Khalifa with just a small rope seems like insanity. I don't want to know what the insurance cost!
My office overlooks the Burj and we watched him ( Helicopter overhead too)
Bloke is mental!

Cruise is a Scientology mentalist, but fair play to his stunt and film history, he's a brave bloke. However!! I just cant stand that Corden prick! He was funny in Gavin and Stacey, but all he has done has continually used that annoying Smiffy persona and the yanks have lapped it up. The chubby unfunny cnut.
You guys are making a habit of sending your really "funny" people over to my country..

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I was watching one of his films with the directors commentary on, and they said that they doint bother getting a stunt driver in for him, as he is one of the best drivers in the industry!

I was watching one of his films with the directors commentary on, and they said that they doint bother getting a stunt driver in for him, as he is one of the best drivers in the industry!
In his latest Mission film he had to jump between two buildings
As he jumped for the second building his foot hit the wall at an odd angle. He clambered up the building and kept running. It turns out he broke it

It made me queasy watching his foot

lert

LE
Lets have some credit where it's due please. The lad who lobbed in with that fat piece of shit Corden strapped to his front demonstrated some serious fortitude there.

TamH70

MIA
Lets have some credit where it's due please. The lad who lobbed in with that fat piece of shit Corden strapped to his front demonstrated some serious fortitude there.
Well, he could have accidentally on purpose unclipped Corden's harness about five feet above the ground to put the shits up him, so there's that l suppose...

Am I missing something here? I thought there was a 90kg weight limit for a tandem jump, or are the rules different over the pond?

I’m not a betting man, but I would bet my pension that cordon is over 90kg!

MB

Latest Threads