Tom Cruise Dead

You had me going for a second then...

Copyright © 2006 FakeAWish.com All rights reserved

Is it so bad to wish it were true??

At the bottom of the page carrying the item, it says this
about this web site. (this story was dynamically generated using a generic 'template' and is not factual. Any reference to specific individuals has been 100% fabricated by web site visitors who have created fake stories by entering a name into a blank 'non-specific' template for the purpose of entertainment. For sub-domain info and additional use restrictions: FakeAWish.com)

Bugger. I was going to move in on his missus then. Shoulder to cry on etc. (st least she wouldn't have to crick her neck down anymore to rest on his shoulder)

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You heartless b'stards! Bad enough that there were no fulsome tributes, disgraceful that their was such callous indifference, but absolutely appalling that anyone could wish a fate like this on such a fine young man, an outstanding actor of our or probably any other generation. A devoted husband and a deeply spiritual person.

By the way; who is he?

old_fat_and_hairy said:
You heartless b'stards! Bad enough that there were no fulsome tributes, disgraceful that their was such callous indifference, but absolutely appalling that anyone could wish a fate like this on such a fine young man, an outstanding actor of our or probably any other generation. A devoted husband and a deeply spiritual person.

By the way; who is he?
The diminutive little cunt from Top Gun.

By the way, thats a really bad attempt at a wah, so i'm not even going to attempt to avoid it.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Praetorian said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:

By the way; who is he?
The diminutive little cunt from Top Gun.

By the way, thats a really bad attempt at a wah, so i'm not even going to attempt to avoid it.
Too good for me! Was worth a try.