Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Tokyo Olympics 2020 eerrrrr 2021.

Being pedantic, they breached that during Wimbledon. 2 concurrent tennis* matches and Prime Minister's Questions were on at the same time.

*possibly the only sport that's more boring than rugby.
What are you dribbling on about? Wimbledon has got nothing to do with the contractual restrictions the beeb are under regarding the broadcast of Olympic events. Where does PMQs even come into the equation?

I don't think you understand what pedantry is.

If this one doesn't win something in the gymnastics, her dad's going to be peed off.

thorsdottir.jpg

If this one doesn't win something in the gymnastics, her dad's going to be peed off.

View attachment 591573

Her old man is probably the least of her worries. The Dutch gymnastics team is going through a bundle of hurt. I haven't followed all of the story other than allegedly a number of the trainers were kiddy fiddlers and where the girls were older a bunch of Winestains. There were various comments in some of the national newspapers so I guess the investigations are ongoing.

I do wonder how many other national teams have similar issues but nobody dares talk about it.