Toilet part - podium

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Bravo Bravo

12 vote(s)
  2. Dinosaur Poo

19 vote(s)
  3. Red Square

1 vote(s)
  4. Nothing in it, exterminate all three with fire

27 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I know, through the years we've had more than our fair share of internet nipples and bellwhiffs.

Is it time, with the Olympics and all to crown the 2012 gold medalist of toilet parts?

I've devised a poll, three people who stand out as site rectums for various reasons, with a fourth addition should you wish harm on them all.

I know there are more, but if I listed them I'd still be here much later on tonight.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Do they get banned aftewards?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I can't see polls on my phone is Dinosaur_poo on the list?
  4. Yup
  5. Good call -
  6. TBH, PG, Red Square is a decent bloke in person, just a cockend one here!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Whilst they are all cunts, dinosour_poo is the clear winner for me.

I've not seen his level of retardation since watching all those Romanian orphans rocking backwards and forwards on guilt tv during the late 80's early 90's
  8. He's got the complexion, his dad could have been one of them Gyppo's.
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I never get named when the important people do a poll. I try and try. I hope to come to the notice of the important people and get included in a poll. Or just get a mention in passing. But it never happens for me. Bunch of fucking cunts.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I've always liked to see the weaker members at the bottom of the class stay as long as possible: To facilitate me bobbing along unnoticed somewhere in the middle...
  11. Dont panic - if there was a podium vote for the most 'barking' arrser you'd get gold. ;)
  12. Aw didums. I'll nominate you if you like xx
  13. I voted all three. I think it's a telling trait that they're all hobbyists. The pathetic dresser-uppers.
  14. Bravo_bravo just inches it for me. he reminds me of chlymidia, no real reason to exist and an annoying cunt to boot
  15. I'll go with the airborne coon, all three are equally turdish..