Toilet Duck and Brasso.

I have come to the conclusion that over the last few weeks we've had some right complete BELMers posting on here who are obviously under the influence of either drink, solvents, drugs or Magic Mushrooms.

Ergo, I have decided to change the days of the week:

Mong Monday
Twat Tuesday
Wanker Wednesday
Tosser Thursday
Fucko Friday
Spacker Saturday
Saddo Sunday

Where the fuck are these people crawling out from?

Yours aye,

Dale T, mit Lemsip Max Capsules and a Bovril.

My missus has stopped buying Toilet Duck because it keeps vanishing,,and now she has started using Dura Glit,,so I have had to resort to stealing tins of Nitro Mors to mix with my cheap Sherry......

And there's me thinking you'd come up with a new cocktail. Must "hover" over the title in future.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
The trick to the perfect Brasso Martini lies in the Toilet Duck. More specifically, it's the LACK of Toilet Duck. Here's the deal:

Hardware:
Shaker (preferably metal, although plastic will work too)
Large Martini Glass
Refrigerator
An Olive

Software:
6 oz Brasso
A splash of Toilet Duck
Olives (1 to 3 is traditional) or Lemon Peel
A handful of crushed ice

Ahead of Time:
Refrigerate your Toilet Duck for the amount of time it takes for the plastic bottle thing to get cold (at least an hour). Chill a Martini glass in the refrigerator or the freezer for about 10 minutes.

The Mixing:
Take the glass out of the fridge/freezer and pour a small amount of Toilet Duck into it. Swirl the Toilet Duck in the glass so that the sides of the glass are coated. Discard the remaining Toilet Duck. Spear an olive or two, and put in the glass. Pour your Brasso into a shaker over copious amounts of ice. Shake the shit out of it.

Pour and enjoy.

The perfect Brasso Martini.

Tell you what Snail, you really should expand on that Signature Block. Are you trying to quote every cunt you know on there?

The trick to the perfect Brasso Martini lies in the Toilet Duck. More specifically, it's the LACK of Toilet Duck. Here's the deal:

Hardware:
Shaker (preferably metal, although plastic will work too)
Large Martini Glass
Refrigerator
An Olive

Software:
6 oz Brasso
A splash of Toilet Duck
Olives (1 to 3 is traditional) or Lemon Peel
A handful of crushed ice

Ahead of Time:
Refrigerate your Toilet Duck for the amount of time it takes for the plastic bottle thing to get cold (at least an hour). Chill a Martini glass in the refrigerator or the freezer for about 10 minutes.

The Mixing:
Take the glass out of the fridge/freezer and pour a small amount of Toilet Duck into it. Swirl the Toilet Duck in the glass so that the sides of the glass are coated. Discard the remaining Toilet Duck. Spear an olive or two, and put in the glass. Pour your Brasso into a shaker over copious amounts of ice. Shake the shit out of it.

Pour and enjoy.

The perfect Brasso Martini.
You just know that there will be half a dozen dickheads trying this out.

Tell you what Snail, you really should expand on that Signature Block. Are you trying to quote every cunt you know on there?
Let's put that to the test

"FutureSIB is the product of a vicious rape by Dwight Yorke. The shitcunt"

...Dale T, mit Lemsip Max Capsules and a Bovril.
I don't know you, save for this site, but any post I've read (of yours) you are poorly...are you allergic to your dog?

brasso and toilet duck, a classic cocktail usually known as a shiney quack. Sometimes consumed with a 'mushroom' or two depending on company but always served boiling hot over ice and with a twist of lime.

I don't know you, save for this site, but any post I've read (of yours) you are poorly...are you allergic to your dog?
Nope - not allergic to the dog. Just dickheads.

Mr Seagull, I have changed my sig block for you. I've actually turned the "See Sig Block" thing off, so I don't know what the poor people have to say.

Or care.

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
I prefer a few shavings from a urinal "pineapple chunk" but each to their own.
Indeed so. Some of us prefer to pop the pineapple chunks in our gob then see how long they can stay there. Then spit the revolting fluid into the drink of the poor cunt who has just gone for a piss. The Brasso Martini has many variants.

Ah Dale

I seem to have been the casualty of your Sig Block remodelling. Am I disappointed? Yes of course I am. How would you feel if you had been replaced with the dribbling shite of these (your own word) Belmers.

Pah. I was almost on the verge of sympathising with your ongoing illnesses but hey ho. I now hope it gets much worse and that all of the latest crop of mongtard Belmers insult you grieviously.

You're right about the fuckers though - where do they all come from and more to the point, why don't they just do what their carers tell them and stay away from the keyboard.

Yours fucking aye and all

UnHappyNomad

Ah Dale

I seem to have been the casualty of your Sig Block remodelling. Am I disappointed? Yes of course I am. How would you feel if you had been replaced with the dribbling shite of these (your own word) Belmers.

Pah. I was almost on the verge of sympathising with your ongoing illnesses but hey ho. I now hope it gets much worse and that all of the latest crop of mongtard Belmers insult you grieviously.

You're right about the fuckers though - where do they all come from and more to the point, why don't they just do what their carers tell them and stay away from the keyboard.

Yours fucking aye and all

UnHappyNomad
You know I love you really.

Make me a cocktail to go with my Lemsips please xxxxxx

Well, are you FutureSIB? Is it true? Are you the product of a vicious rape by Dwight Yorke.
Either way, every fucker is going to hate him.

Am I allowed to talk about bozz eyed fat kids wot is blick?

Thought not.

Bad me.