Toilet Duck and Brasso.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Snail, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have come to the conclusion that over the last few weeks we've had some right complete BELMers posting on here who are obviously under the influence of either drink, solvents, drugs or Magic Mushrooms.

Ergo, I have decided to change the days of the week:

Mong Monday
    Twat Tuesday
    Wanker Wednesday
    Tosser Thursday
    Fucko Friday
    Spacker Saturday
    Saddo Sunday

Where the fuck are these people crawling out from?

Yours aye,

Dale T, mit Lemsip Max Capsules and a Bovril.

2. You shall now be known as "Cunto cum guzzler cock whore III"

3. My missus has stopped buying Toilet Duck because it keeps vanishing,,and now she has started using Dura Glit,,so I have had to resort to stealing tins of Nitro Mors to mix with my cheap Sherry......

4. And there's me thinking you'd come up with a new cocktail. Must "hover" over the title in future.

5. And you'll still be a prick who is younger than some of my shoes.

• Like Like x 6
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The trick to the perfect Brasso Martini lies in the Toilet Duck. More specifically, it's the LACK of Toilet Duck. Here's the deal:

Hardware:
    Shaker (preferably metal, although plastic will work too)
    Large Martini Glass
    Refrigerator
    An Olive

Software:
    6 oz Brasso
    A splash of Toilet Duck
    Olives (1 to 3 is traditional) or Lemon Peel
    A handful of crushed ice

Ahead of Time:
    Refrigerate your Toilet Duck for the amount of time it takes for the plastic bottle thing to get cold (at least an hour). Chill a Martini glass in the refrigerator or the freezer for about 10 minutes.

The Mixing:
    Take the glass out of the fridge/freezer and pour a small amount of Toilet Duck into it. Swirl the Toilet Duck in the glass so that the sides of the glass are coated. Discard the remaining Toilet Duck. Spear an olive or two, and put in the glass. Pour your Brasso into a shaker over copious amounts of ice. Shake the shit out of it.

Pour and enjoy.

The perfect Brasso Martini.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tell you what Snail, you really should expand on that Signature Block. Are you trying to quote every cunt you know on there?

8. You just know that there will be half a dozen dickheads trying this out.

9. I imagine you have covers for your trotters that would make Jesus look young.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Let's put that to the test

"FutureSIB is the product of a vicious rape by Dwight Yorke. The shitcunt"

11. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I live in hope.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't know you, save for this site, but any post I've read (of yours) you are poorly...are you allergic to your dog?

13. brasso and toilet duck, a classic cocktail usually known as a shiney quack. Sometimes consumed with a 'mushroom' or two depending on company but always served boiling hot over ice and with a twist of lime.

14. I prefer a few shavings from a urinal "pineapple chunk" but each to their own.

15. Nope - not allergic to the dog. Just dickheads.

Mr Seagull, I have changed my sig block for you. I've actually turned the "See Sig Block" thing off, so I don't know what the poor people have to say.

Or care.

• Like Like x 1