Toe-Rag Gets It

I agree! Glad to see the American influence hasn't spread throughout our entire country!

The second any of these cnuts puts a leg over my windowsill is a clear indication, to me, that they are volunteering for a close and intimate meeting with my Kukhri collection.

Good drills that bloke.

E

error_unknown

I can't believe that a high court judge had such a dose of common sense!

He must have been at the Port at luncheon.

Shame that teacher in Chiswick didn't have a 12 guage waiting for the scum who broke in his house any knifed him.

Das Stab said:
I can't believe that a high court judge had such a dose of common sense!

He must have been at the Port at luncheon.

Shame that teacher in Chiswick didn't have a 12 guage waiting for the scum who broke in his house any knifed him.
Quite agree. reckon he should be in Number Ten

RESULT!

downside - this farmer is now a marked man by the criminal fraternity in Derby!

oh, and some smartasrse lawyer will most likely try and get the chav off saying his "human rights" have been violated.

Sunshine3 said:
I agree! Glad to see the American influence hasn't spread throughout our entire country!
Good point about the litigation but I was under the impression that the americans could do pretty much what they wanted on their own property...

I have my friend louise to help me....louise is my favourite axe, the one with the pretty red handle and she is the sharpest of sharp things....I have pointy sticks as well...would you like to see them ?

Unlucky for Mr Symonds that he didn't have the means to blow the f$$ker away, and now has been murdered. Top drills to Mr Faulkner and his 12 bore. But may I suggest some shooting lessons to finish the chav scum off. Chav scum boy will now learn more ways in prison in which to "earn" a living!
Who'll be the next poor c**t? :evil:

Pity it was only flesh wounds, better luck next time, and bloody good for the judge!

Johnny_Ludlow said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/3954033.stm

At last a toe-rag gets what he deserves and the victim is seen as such. I have a 5 iron in my bedroom cupboard; first man through my living room window gets it in the face!
An Englishman's home is his castle. Whilst I have no boiling oil, archers etc. I do have a convenient baseball bat. I think this case overtakes the Tony Martin judgement and effectively says 'Burglars/Chavs/Pikeys beware!!!' 8)

Bravo_Bravo said:
The second any of these cnuts puts a leg over my windowsill is a clear indication, to me, that they are volunteering for a close and intimate meeting with my Kukhri collection.

Good drills that bloke.
A Kukhri is good, but a nine millimeter, or a twelve gauge, is better.

uberknob,

If only that were true. Here in the US the victim has to prove he was in danger of bodily harm before he can use extreme force on the bad guy. If I were to use either my 9mm or S&W .38 if the guy was only IN my house, I'd be the one in trouble! Deadly force, using any weapon, can only be used when your life or the life of a family member is in imminent danger.

Bean

Beanz makes a good point. As well as a quality self defence weapon for dispatching said burglar second item required is a sharp knife (unlike any other in the house) for putting in dead Chavs hand (having been wiped of your prints first).

I agree with a comment in the original article the law should be that once someone breaks into your home they lose their rights.

Oz based members may remember last year the pub owner in Sydney lived with family on first floor. Burglar scales wall and breaks into through window of baby daughter's room. Owner grabs him, beats 9 bells out of him and then, after a coffee and cookie spends the next 4 hours 'educating' the chav with further beatings before calling cops. Result: Owner off to jail, burglar declared victim and gets huge payout from state for breach of civil rights.

When the state fails to protect the innocent, people take matters into their own hands. In time the people get fed up and vote in hardline right wingers to introduce draconian laws. This can be avoided by making the criminal responsible for the consequences of their criminal actions not the victims.