Todays Top Tip

When your slightly hard of hearing Mother visits for a long weekend,and you knock her bedroom door,and she does not hear you,and you walk in,be prepared to exit hastily,after seeing her her nude and full frontal.
I think I need therapy now.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Top Tip, Do not go through sleep depravation, drink a few beers, go to bed and during the night get up and lag over the bottom of the wifes side of the bed.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Check milk is in date before pouring over cereal ;o(

vvaannmmaann said:
When your slightly hard of hearing Mother visits for a long weekend,and you knock her bedroom door,and she does not hear you,and you walk in,be prepared to exit hastily,after seeing her her nude and full frontal.
Did you get wood?

If the ex mother in law wears a hearing aid and she waves her hand by it it causes feedback, stand several paces behind her and whistle at same frequency several times :)

vvaannmmaann said:
I'm just glad she's fat so you didn't spot me hiding behind her.

vvaannmmaann said:
I feel your pain. I saw the girlfriend's mother full frontal at the weekend. I haven't been able to perform since.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Krek_Brizzle said:
vvaannmmaann said:
I feel your pain. I saw the girlfriend's mother full frontal at the weekend. I haven't been able to perform since.
That's ok, they both have been well-looked after. And, I don't understand your reluctance with g/f mother. Not bad at all.

johnboyzzz said:
If the ex mother in law wears a hearing aid and she waves her hand by it it causes feedback, stand several paces behind her and whistle at same frequency several times :)
Top tip:

If you can get your hands on said hearing aid, switch it to program 3, take ex mother in law to local supermarket then tut loudly and say no not again, ( or indeed to add to the guilt by doing a runner) when said hearing aid sets of the security alarms

spent_case said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Did you get wood?
If you didn't you love it up the poop chute.

wompingwillow said:
johnboyzzz said:
Top tip:

If you can get your hands on said hearing aid, switch it to program 3, take ex mother in law to local supermarket then tut loudly and say no not again, ( or indeed to add to the guilt by doing a runner) when said hearing aid sets of the security alarms
I like it :lol: wish I had thought of that before she popped off this mortal coil

Don't sit across from the mother-in-law when she's had a few drinks and she's sitting on a low sofa.

Nothing worse than seeing a 65 year old woman's gusset :omfg: What has been seen cannot be unseen!

I once gave help to an old lady (who had fallen over) stand up, she was lying there with her legs akimbo and her growler looked like a mouldy turkey neck!

I was about 12 years old!

Still have nightmares about it now.

sorry to go off thread.

hallveg said:
I once gave help to an old lady (who had fallen over) stand up, she was lying there with her legs akimbo and her growler looked like a mouldy turkey neck!

sorry to go off thread.
F*ck the thread, you owe me a new keyboard.

Krek_Brizzle said:
hallveg said:

sorry to go off thread.
How did you type that then? Keyboard Walt

theiftaker said:
Krek_Brizzle said:
hallveg said:

sorry to go off thread.
How did you type that then? Keyboard Walt
Figure of speech old boy. I could LOL, but it irks me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 8
BiscuitsAB Finance, Property, Law 50
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 6