Todays Top Tip

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When your slightly hard of hearing Mother visits for a long weekend,and you knock her bedroom door,and she does not hear you,and you walk in,be prepared to exit hastily,after seeing her her nude and full frontal.
    I think I need therapy now.
  2. Pics?
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Top Tip, Do not go through sleep depravation, drink a few beers, go to bed and during the night get up and lag over the bottom of the wifes side of the bed.
  4. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Check milk is in date before pouring over cereal ;o(
  5. Did you get wood?
  6. If the ex mother in law wears a hearing aid and she waves her hand by it it causes feedback, stand several paces behind her and whistle at same frequency several times :)
  7. I'm just glad she's fat so you didn't spot me hiding behind her.
  8. Is she really hard of hearing??
  9. I feel your pain. I saw the girlfriend's mother full frontal at the weekend. I haven't been able to perform since.
  10. Pardon
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That's ok, they both have been well-looked after. And, I don't understand your reluctance with g/f mother. Not bad at all.
  12. Top tip:

If you can get your hands on said hearing aid, switch it to program 3, take ex mother in law to local supermarket then tut loudly and say no not again, ( or indeed to add to the guilt by doing a runner) when said hearing aid sets of the security alarms
  13. Hi Wompy,Where have you been? I have missed you!
  14. If you didn't you love it up the poop chute.
  15. I like it :lol: wish I had thought of that before she popped off this mortal coil