Today's Scotland Independance thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Jan 23, 2012.

?
  1. Scots only drink Buckfast

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Scots are all GWARs

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. No Scots ever work

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Scots only eat Deep fried Mars Bars

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. All the UK problems are due to G Brown, a Scot.

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  6. Should all the UK decide

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  7. Scotland gets a subsidy from England

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  8. Very few from South know anything about it.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. Please rebuild Hadrian's Wall, soon

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  10. Another option as listed below

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just thought I'd take a poll on what should be the topic of today's Scotland Independance thread.

• Like Like x 2
  2. My ha'penny's worth:

The amount of money lawyers will make rewriting contracts if Scotland gets independence.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Should Mel Gibson become the prime minister of Scotland?

4. Here's a suggestion:

Can anybody in Scotland spell what so many of them claim to want?

5. There is no option for "I like Cheese"

6. What about the "Will Sixty dive in & say that no one who isn't scottish is allowed an opinion" option?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Or, the amount of money scotland as a nation simply won't have when they have to raise all their own income, through trade and taxation.

Same goes for us welsh folk mind, before all the jocks are threatening to kick me in.

Genuine question though, what the fuck is scotland going to do for its armed forces as at the moment the all its squaddies marines sailors and airforce peeps are all in the British forces.

Must reiterate this is a genuine question not a wah or other slightly childish windup.

8. So this thread passed you buy then Scottish Defence Thread :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  9. "Will Orkney and the Shetlands want independance from Scotland?" I bet they will try!!

Will the Shetlands demand that the oil is theirs?

Will the Shetlands form their own defence force made up of some of my old muckers from what used to be A then D coy, 2/51 Highland Volunteers?..lol. If so they are fucked!

10. Will all of this re-ignite the Cornish cause and will we see pasties of mass destruction being lobbed at tourists? Will Yorkshire declare itself a nation and declare ferreting as it's national sport? Will Leicester the first UK city with a black majority population revive Ska and declare Levi Roots of Reggae Reggae Sauce fame...Mayor! Will Wales implode? Who cares?

11. It absolutely did not pass me by I was simply too lazy to look for it......there is a difference.

Cheers I'll go have a look now.

Christ, that was in the intelligence cell, what kind of deviant do you think I am, no wonder I didn't see it. I read the Naafi bar for the humour and the piss taking, actual real life politics and stuff is of no interest to me whatsoever.
    I just wanted to hear a load of Jocks gobbing off about how awesome they'd be, loads of English gobbing off about how shite they'd be and a load of welsh folk sitting back and having a right good laugh.

12. You missed out,

"Should England go on its own and sod everyone else as we're well hard" And,

"Oh no, not another one of these threads"