Todays most important question.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Nov 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never mind all the wars,famine,appaling rail services,strikes,global warming,fuel prices,NHS,taxation,Council snoopers,the justice system,one very important question has yet to be answered.

Should Take That welcome back Robbie?

2. Improtant, is that like firing blanks but super healthy dud ones? :wink:

3. I don't know what you mean.I can't see any problems with my spelling.Maybe it's your eyesight?

4. edited to add.... :D fast fingers.

5. Personally I couldn't give a toss.

6. What should he take and who is Robbie?

7. Wouldn't it be better if Pink Floyd and Roger Waters reunited!

That's real music.

8. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

David Gilmour was in Cambridge last evening. Got an honorary doctorate from University. And there is an exhibition of Syd's paintings there at moment.

9. Fuck me. I bet Syd's painting are worth a few bob. I'm wondering if he painted whilst totally off his nut! I suppose he must have unless he painted in his sleep. :D

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He did, he was totally out to lunch on most of them. he lived about 2 miles away from me, and althoiugh I sometimes saw him out ( not often) I didn't know him, but I do know his near neighbours.

He was painting a lot in the later years, and some are really strange. Not surprising I suppose :D

11. Just had a look at his paintings online. Was definitely off his rocker. :D

12. Watched Roger Waters In The Flesh Tour a while back. Nick Mason came on for the late stages.

Top night.

13. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I was listening to 'Let Me Entertain You' by Robbie on the radio this morning, not a bad song. Dare I say it, I think his voice would suit a few Queen songs. Now that would be cool, Robbie Williams and Queen, it would also bring in a whole new younger crowd of Queen fans.

As for him rejoining Take That, I think their earlier songs with him are shite, their newer stuff since they re-formed ain't bad at all, likewise Robbie is much better as solo artist.

Edited to add: Wait did I just reply to a thread about Robbie Williams and Take That? Right that's it, I'm off to listen to some Motorhead.