Todays most important question.

Should Take That welcome back Robbie?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never mind all the wars,famine,appaling rail services,strikes,global warming,fuel prices,NHS,taxation,Council snoopers,the justice system,one very important question has yet to be answered.

Should Take That welcome back Robbie?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
David Gilmour was in Cambridge last evening. Got an honorary doctorate from University. And there is an exhibition of Syd's paintings there at moment.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fallschirmjager said:
Fuck me. I bet Syd's painting are worth a few bob. I'm wondering if he painted whilst totally off his nut! I suppose he must have unless he painted in his sleep. :D
He did, he was totally out to lunch on most of them. he lived about 2 miles away from me, and althoiugh I sometimes saw him out ( not often) I didn't know him, but I do know his near neighbours.

He was painting a lot in the later years, and some are really strange. Not surprising I suppose :D

Fallschirmjager said:
Wouldn't it be better if Pink Floyd and Roger Waters reunited!

That's real music.
Watched Roger Waters In The Flesh Tour a while back. Nick Mason came on for the late stages.

Top night.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was listening to 'Let Me Entertain You' by Robbie on the radio this morning, not a bad song. Dare I say it, I think his voice would suit a few Queen songs. Now that would be cool, Robbie Williams and Queen, it would also bring in a whole new younger crowd of Queen fans.

As for him rejoining Take That, I think their earlier songs with him are shite, their newer stuff since they re-formed ain't bad at all, likewise Robbie is much better as solo artist.

Edited to add: Wait did I just reply to a thread about Robbie Williams and Take That? Right that's it, I'm off to listen to some Motorhead.