Today is a good day...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Moodybitch, Apr 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today is a good day!

After a pain in the arrse legal battle with my now ex employer I have won my case, I was informed this avo I have secured a new job paying over twice my previous salary and am also on the home stretch of the tour which means, fingers crossed, my useless husband will be home in 3 weeks to begin pissing me off again ;)

Today is a good day, in the spirit of all things chirpy please feel free to use this thread to state why today is a good day for you too:

• Like Like x 6
  2. I had a leg over before getting up for work this morning!

3. Today started beautifully bright and sunny, tempting all the lovely ladies to wear their summer finest. The Gods evidently enjoyed my latest sacrifice, for mid-morning a sudden squall wracked campus, drenching all those flimsy tops and bringing those all pert little spigots into sharp relief through now-translucent cotton.

Some days, I love my job.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nope, got nothing today. Thursday's looking good tho! ;-)

5. My day was complete a moment ago when Chelski got royally dumped out of the champions league........and I'm a City fan!

6. Man-love Thursday? ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Congratulations on the new job
    ........and my good day is after a pants day at work press ups seemed slightly less painful at bootcamp tonight

8. HHH

HHH LE

Great day for me, I'm still breathing.

9. Shit day for us though :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. I had a lovely kip and since I normally have really bad insomnia thats enough for me

• Like Like x 2
  11. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

I'm getting a promotion!

Sent from my X10i, probably from the loo, using Tapatalk.

12. this is hopefully going to be a good day, it has started well, and looking out of my office window I see biiig rain clouds a' coming. Which over here is a cause for great celebration 'cos when it rains it truly pours and only happens a couple of times a year.

13. It is also raining here this morning. (Doha) However I am confident that by lunchtime it will be subby and dry again and the aircon will be turned up full once more.

14. Today should be a good day, my Great Uncle's will should be paying out today, just in time for a holiday or two ^^

15. Every day is a good day :) I'm jobless ! and resemble a hobo, her parting words to me this morning before she set off were 'you need to get your hair cut, and find something to do with yourself', to be fair, over eating and wanking probably didnt factor on her proposed 'to-do' list.

I have been in the same tatty cargo shorts and Corps T Shirt for a week, my hair, although lush and bouyant like in a Timotei ad with a subtle hint of acai berries and jojoba, is happily curling around my ears and neck and my feeble attempt at a beard is now a curious mixture of blonde, gwar and light brown that unfortunately has to go.

Today I am buying a car, a snazzy suit and some white shirts, a new razor, a decent haircut (one of them ones where they take your coat, put a black cape around you then pass you over to an 18 year old trainee who washes your hair twice with her ever massaging fingers), filling in my tax return (snigger) and will finish today with a few beers and a curry with my brother.

And a wank, at some point..