• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

today i was called

an "ignorant bast*rd" by a charming woman who is in the process of applying to join the police. I expressed my feelings towards her failing to achieve level 5.4 on a 15m bleep test. I was naturally very subtle with my disapproval.

I think the clincher for her was when i said that at a fearsome 5"2 she would "wobble about"... this is apparently "extremely rude" as she is a female? - never understood that breed anyway so i wont be reading too much into it.

I was actually quite amused with "I may be 5ft 2 but the assumption that I would "wobble" anywhere is extremely rude and I am female actually."

An "ignorant bast*rd".... can anyone beat that today?

No can't beat it... But if she can't get to level 5.4 on the Bleep test, then that is pretty p1ss poor and deserved the expressing of your feelings... Subtle or not.

My future boss told me , today in as many words that he doesn't think I'm up to the job and he has told the CO as much. F'kin thanks a bunch m8!! The next 2 years are going to be a barrel of laughs!!

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
devexwarrior said:
My future boss told me , today in as many words that he doesn't think I'm up to the job and he has told the CO as much. F'kin thanks a bunch m8!! The next 2 years are going to be a barrel of laughs!!

Well by my reckoning, prove him wrong in month one, and its onward and upward for the remaining 23 months?

A lazy self centred b*stard who should think of other peoples feelings before making sly comments. I then reminded her that not only was she "An irritating incompetent b£stard but she was also ugly and stank of BO" Thats gonna hurt in the morning

thunder-thighs, hippo-hips, fatty, smelly (he accused ME of farting this morning, when it was him and he didn't realise - he was half asleep.... feckwit), spotty, blotchy, fat-@rse

... oh the list is endless.

shrew said:
thunder-thighs, hippo-hips, fatty, smelly (he accused ME of farting this morning, when it was him and he didn't realise - he was half asleep.... feckwit), spotty, blotchy, fat-@rse

... oh the list is endless.
And to think, some people say romance is dead!

doomandgloom said:
5.4 on a bleep test. Surely a dead person could achieve 5.4 on a bleep test. She needs battering...
Too right-my father in law reached 5 point several and that is 6 weeks after quintruple bypass surgery-oh yes and he's 65 and they wouldn't let him break into a run!!

Latest Threads